𝟻𝟺. 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

This is just a chapter to kick off my spam lol

Justin's POV

"BOO!" I jumped out into the hallway and Juliet screamed. "Fuck me I thought you were Jasmine." I frowned and dropped the grocery bags I had in my hand. "Oooo you just said a bad word." She pointed at me and held her hand out. "Here." I took my wallet out and handed her a hundred dollar bill. "Thank you daddy." She smiled. "Mhmm." I put my wallet back in my pocket. "Also you didn't see me." I looked down the hallway and bent down to her height.

"Can I have more money?" She smiled. "Will you tell mommy and auntie kyky you saw me?" I raised an eyebrow. "No." She shook her head rapidly. "Fine but I want a kiss." I tapped my cheek and she kissed my entire face repeatedly. "Ok Juliet." I laughed. "Money." She squealed. "What am I going to do with you." I laughed and handed her another hundred dollar bill. "I'm rich." She smiled and ran off.

"Bribing your child really Justin." Jasmine walked from the other side of the hallway and laughed. "I said fuck she made a swear jar for me but I think she's really just tricking me into giving her money though I've given her two thousand dollars so far." I frowned. "She's totally scamming you Justin." She laughed. "I know." I shrugged and grabbed her hand. "Where does she put it?" She asked. "I don't know." I laughed. "Her screams gave you away." Jasmine laughed. "I was hoping it didn't." I said.

"Well here's the grocery." I walked in the kitchen and sat the grocery bags I was carrying on the counter. She walked over to me and looked in the bags then rolled her eyes. "Justin this is all just random shit I gave you a list." She looked at me. "I lost it." I shrugged. "How?" She jumped on the countertop. "I walked in the store and I couldn't find it so I tried to get what I could remember." I said.

"It's fine we'll go back later." She reached out for my hand. "I'm sorry." I kissed her hand. "It's fine babe." She laughed. "How's my baby?" I rubbed her stomach. "Hungry." She groaned. "I'll cook you something." I kissed her stomach. "No I think it's better if we just go get something." She laughed. "Unbelievable." I rolled my eyes. "I love you." She kissed my forehead. "Mhmm." I pressed my forehead against hers. "Kylie can cook." She laughed. "Whatever Jasmine." I chuckled. "Jasmine huh?" She raised an eyebrow. "Jasmine." I said. "You're sleeping on the couch." She laughed. "I'm just kidding baby." I laughed. "Mhmm." She laughed.