𝟼𝟺. 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I have another book called Only out and I think you should read it lol it was another book from my previous account I plan on updating it a few times this week so please go vote and comment let me know what you think

Also btw I plan on making two other social media books very soon :)

Also this chapter is short so I'm warning you now

Juliet's POV

"Daddy." I tapped his cheek when I made sure Lovey was gone. "Please wake up. I'm really tired I haven't slept." I yawned. "I can't sleep unless you or mommy sing to me." I frowned. "Ok you don't have to wake up. Lovey told me to wait so I will wait." I laid my head on his chest.

I traced some of his tattoos while I waited and hummed some of the songs he sings to me. I was really bored I wanted him to play with me. Nobody wants to tell me what happened to him and mommy but I think something really bad happened.

"Fuck." I heard him say and I lifted my head off hid chest. "You said a bad word." I said. "How much do I owe you?" He mumbled. "A hundred dollars." I laughed. "I don't have my wallet but I'll give it to you later." He chuckled and held his side. "What do you need Juliet?" He asked. "I want you to sing to me I'm sleepy." I frowned. "What time is it?" He asked. "One am." I said.

"What?" He sat up quickly. "It's one in the morning." I said. "Shit I have to sing to you later Juliet." He took me off his lap. "Two hundred dollars." I crossed my arms. "I'll give it to you later I promise." He put on his shoes. "Daddy where are you going?" I pouted. "I have to go Juliet I will be right back I promise." He kissed my forehead and ran towards the front door.

"But daddy I'm tired!" I shouted. "I will be back!" He shouted back and I heard the door close. Tears started to roll down my face and I wiped my cheeks on my daddy's hoodie then walked towards my room. "Juliet." Lovey stood at the top of the stairs as I walked up. "What's wrong?" She asked. "He left." I put my head down as I walked up the rest of the stairs.

"It's ok Juliet he will be back." She rubbed my back. "Is my mommy awake?" I asked. "Yes actually she's watching a movie you should go watch it with her." She said and smiled. "Ok." I mumbled and walked towards mommy and daddy's room. I opened the door to see mommy laying in the bed with a bunch of candy around her.

"Mommy." I crawled in the bed beside. "What's wrong?" She opened the blanket so I could under it with her. "Nothing." I laughed my head on her chest. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes."  I rubbed my nose and closed my eyes. "Want me to sing you a song?" She ran her fingers through my hair. "Yes." I whispered. "Ok let's see." She said and turned off the tv. "I'll sing your favorite song how about that." She said. "Ok." I smiled a little bit.

I don't ever ask you where you've been
And I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with
I can't even think straight but I can tell
You were just with her
And I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

I don't ever tell you how I really feel
'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean
And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say
I know I'm not your only
But I'll still be a fool
'Cause I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

I know I'm not, you're only
But at least I'm one
I heard a little love is better than none

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for