epilogue

"Heyyy!" Penelope excitedly enters the room. The doctors have just left the room.
"Hey," I smile.
"She's adorable!"
"Do you want to hold her?" I ask, shifting the hold I have on my newborn daughter.
"Yes! Gimme that baby!"
Penelope holds her and rocks her body up and down gently. The rest of the team comes in to see her. There's obviously way too many people in the room, but we don't care.
My mom and Diana leave the room to get me some water and to leave a little more space for other people.
"What's her name?" JJ asks with a big smile as Spencer hold our baby in his arms.
"Josie Morgan Reid."
I hear a small gasp leave from Derek's lips. "Really?"
Spencer nods at him before looking down as Josie again. Her small hazel eyes look up at him as she yawns.

"Can you babysit Josie for us tonight?" Spencer asks JJ in her office after a big case.
"Sure! Big plans tonight?"
"Actually yeah. It's mine and Y/n's two year anniversary."
"Oh yeah! Congrats, Spence. I'll definitely watch her, the boys will have be happy to have another kid there!"
"Thanks, JJ."
He goes and sits down at his desk, continuing to file paperwork for the rest of the night. When seven rolls around, he and Y/n head home.
"Hey Y/n, get ready we're going somewhere."
"We are?"
"Yep, I'm going to drop Josie off, we'll leave when I get back."
     I hug my daughter, ruffling her light brown hair before setting her down. Spencer grabs her hand, helping her walk out of the room.

I get dressed in a blue dress and black heels that I haven't worn since before Josie was born. My blonde hair is now inches shorter than then as well. I leave it straight, and it ends just above my shoulders.
I'm not sure where we're going, but we haven't been on a date in years so I'm excited. Spencer comes back soon and chances into dress pants and a light purple button up with a black tie. He still has a way of making my heart flutter.

"Happy anniversary, Y/n."
"Happy anniversary," a big smile is spread across my face. "I love you."
"I love you so much," he grabs my hand across the restaurant table and kisses it.
"Let's go home."
We lock arms and walk to the car after paying the bill.
"You want to go get Josie don't you?"
I look up at him. "Yeah."

We fall asleep with our 18 month old daughter in between us. Spencer lays his head against my chest and Josie lays halfway on him and halfway on the bed.

a/n: i write on tumblr now @ wrenreid and i think since you're done with this story, you should go check them out 😏😏

since you're finished with this story, you should check out my others:)

I literally hate this but I needed to write a bit about the child haha. thank you for reading! I'm so sad I'm done with this story:(:)

HEY IMMA NEED YALL TO GO READ 'SOMEONE TO STAY'! IT'S SO GOOD AND DO IT NOW! by FairyTales1896