pretty little psycho

This is an early update. Not for any specific reasons I just really wanted to update that's all :)
He observed as she was led down the halls of the lab. Dressed in a red military outfit, her white gloves rested on her belt resting just about her hips. She had a sucker in her mouth that twirled each time she spoke. But the most distinctive thing about was the black horns that grew from her purple hair. He had heard rumors about why she had them. She isn't human, stated one, I heard she drinks the blood of her teammates. But how could someone as beautiful as that harm anyone?
  As Ben passed the girl they made eye contact. There was a sparkle in her green eyes that haunted him. He pondered if she had felt a spark ignite in herself when she locked eyes with him but he knew he'd never receive an answer. The two would never cross paths again unless fate had it that way.
"What are you doing wandering the halls? She's out on the floors ya know." Came a voice from within the massive information-hall.
His eyes shifted from the floor to his bunkmate, Carlos. "If you treat her like that..." Ben trailed. "No wonder she's so mean!"
"Shh! You need to pipe down!"

The purpled haired demon looked back to the boy and a small smile danced across her lips. His heart had pulsed faster when the two locked eyes. She sensed it. 006 knew she had to find that boy again. No other person had made her feel a surge like that, and she'd met millions of male students in her lifetime. One little detour wouldn't hurt, would it? Plus, she had been wanting to see if this place had an ocean anyways...
"006!" Yelled her watcher. "Come back here!"
But she ignored them and ran as fast as her legs would allow. Her feet were light, making it feel like flying. It felt amazing to finally leave that place. To breathe in the fresh evening air. Her lungs filled with the scent of cherry blossoms as she dove into the crystal blue waters. The liquid was steamy yet it felt nice against her white bare skin.
"We aren't supposed to be in the waters after three." A voice spoke she identified to be male.
006 looked up from the water crossing her arms across her chest and looked questionably at her friend or foe. "But it's so sweet," she moved her arm and licked it. "And salty."
The man seemed confused at her considerably obscure actions but none the less was polite. He asked what she was possibly doing at his plantation. As he bombarded her questions she stepped out from the water and covered her cold water kissed skin with his white jacket she stole off him.
"I think I'll keep this." 006 said sitting down on a rock. "It's warm."
"Usually girls don't steal my clothes unless we're close, what makes you the exception?" She didn't hear any hostility in his tone, surprising her.
"I'm not human. I am the exception darling!"006 jumped on him and darted her tongue out licking his cheek. "You taste like honey." She whispered.
  As she moved back he touched the cheek where her ghost was. "I'm Ben. What do they call you?"
  "Zero-zero-six."
  "You go by your code?"
  "It's my name."
  "No, it's what they branded you with. I'll call you Mal is that OK?"
  "Mal" tapped her chin. "Yeah, I like that."
"Now that we have introductions can you please put on clothes?"