Chapter 3- A sleepover to remember

After leaving Nishinoya outside, my sisters notice me standing at the front door clutching my chest. A loud roar of laughter in front of me caught me off guard. I look up to notice my sinister sisters staring right back at me.

I look at the oldest sister that stands in front of me as she says "Oh little Asahi, are you in lOoOoOoVe??" She says and my other sisters fawn at me like I'm a helpless puppy. They continue to giggle as I blush a dark shade four times darker than usual.

I'm cursed with my fathers genes, the horrid of having horrible blushing. Its how my mom and dad got together. Speaking of my mother, "Girls, for the ones having sports I'm driving you all, go get ready." Grunting can be heard as my mother speaks and follows up with "Clara, Athena, and Michelle you all have after school activities so stop bothering your brother and get ready!"

My mother is a boss of her own company, the only reason why she is so excellent is because of her having to take care of eight insane children. She's the definition of a boss b*tch.

"Asahi, are you okay being alone for a day? Your dad is still at the hospital and will be for the next day or so, I'm gonna be at Aunties house for about two days and your siblings are coming too, so you're alone" my mom asks while grabbing a bag full of clothes.

Auntie lives about three hours away, and I would be coming if it wasn't for her being extremely homophobic. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Can I have a friend over?" I ask.

My mom winks mischievously, "Oh, I see a 'Friend'" she says chuckling causing to blush more than I already am. "Haha, of course its fine Asahi, now if it was Anastasia then absolutely not." You can hear around the corner a quick and loud 'Heyy!' and a slamming of a mouth being closed by a hand.

That's when all the girls walk around from the corner revealing that they have been there the entire time. Why am I not surprised. They constantly do things like this. But before I know it, I'm being interrogated by eight aggressive girls.

All asking questions like "Are they cute?" Or "Do you like them?" Causing that blush that was finally going away to come back and singlehandedly answer each question. Thats when Kaia and Mirai finally spoke up and said "is he the second year you always leave with?"

I forgot they go to Karasuno with me, shoot. My eyes widen with fear as they uncovered the truth, that I didn't want any of them to realize. "So it is Nishinoya the second year libero!" Suddenly they all sigh after Anastasia said that.

I watch them quickly hand her five dollars each as she laughs and giggles. I look at them confused as Athena speaks up and says "We have been all betting on who you liked." I look at them with true terror. When they finally leave I open my phone to text Nishinoya.

Nishinoya 😎

Hey Nishi! I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover tonight, all of my siblings and parents are not gonna be home for two days.

Nishinoya 😎

YESYESYEYYSYEUSUEUS THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN BRO ILL BE THERE IN TEN!

-

I look at my phone and I'm honestly not surprised, this boy is always full of energy. I chuckle and put my phone down and wait for his arrival.

——————💕🤍💞—————

Also! If you're confused, canon-ly Asahi doesn't have seven siblings, that's just how I like it in my Haikyuu universe. His sisters ages are - Anastasia/20 Clara/12 Athena/14 Kaia and Mirai/16 Michelle/7 Mei/18

Eventually I hear a ring at the doorbell so naturally I go to answer it, as I open it I realize its a crazy Nishinoya who looks like he ran all the way from his house to mine. Impressive but sincerely stupid. "May I come in, Sir Asahi at de casa Azumane" Nishinoya says making us both crack up.

"Of course you dumdum." I say chuckling. He walks in and I cannot help myself from noticing how adorable he looks. He asks to use the restroom to change so I show him to the nicest one in our house.

I was already in my pajamas since my family left hours ago, I start pulling out movies when Nishinoya walks out in the cutest clothing ever. He has on this t-shirt with little strawberries on it, and his shorts are just plain black sports shorts. But I still can't get over how cute he is. I smile like a goof and he notices.

He starts smiling back and I ask, "Wanna order a pizza and watch some movies?" he nods in approval as I go grab the phone.

"One large pepperoni pizza with two soda's and a brownie please? Thank you!" I hang up the phone and go back to Nishinoya and say "The pizza's on its way, wanna watch a movie now?" Once again he nods so eventually we find a movie fit for our sleepover.

Of course the movie was Tangled. "It's obviously the best disney princess movie" according to Nishinoya. As we start the movie I hear the doorbell. I grab the pizza and pay the delivery man and thank him as well.

When I got back to Nishinoya it was as if he was about to jump me for the pizza. I don't blame him, I was starving as well. I open all the boxes and we dig in. Some where in the middle of the movie he gets up and starts dancing and singing along with Rapunzel while having the time of his life.

That makes me chuckle, its been a while since we have had a full on sleepover, so I'm glad this moment was able to happen.

After we watch two more princess movies and ate all of our food I look over and see Nishinoya knocked out I smile as I pick him up and carry him into my room. Lightly placing him on my bed he suddenly pulls me into the bed and cuddles into my side.

I can feel his little heart beat as I fall deeply in love, loosing my senses as I can smell the beautiful aroma of his pine scented hair gel and everlasting root beer stench. I learn to love this smell very fast. I honestly don't know if this will ever happen again.

Watching Nishinoya fall asleep, so peaceful and calm warms my heart. He looks so happy, and I'm so happy to cuddle him back, even though I know he'll never like me back, its okay to get your hopes up, right?

I sure hope so, because I never want to move ever again. Heck, I never want to wash this shirt so I can always smell him.

Damn, I love this boy.

Fin, 1204 words ;) lol

Tysm for reading the third chapter of 'Something called love' I'm so excited to publish more chapters, and I hope you really enjoy this one. I'm gonna try and publish longer ones in the future, I just wanted to publish a quick one. Love you guys! - Author Senpai.