Chapter five- Boyfriends

Ever since our picnic, we share cute little moments in secret. He's not ready for everybody to know and neither am I really. But I haven't told Suga or Daichi or even Kiyoko.

Ever since the picnic, I have been talking to them more. They want me back on the team, but I don't know if i truly should. It wouldn't hurt but I doubt they'd want me back.

Noya says that they do, but I'd feel really bad. But its almost lunch for him, and Tanaka is doing extra studies with his teacher so now is my chance.

time to steal a kiss

Aka karma for coming over to my house at ten pm just to hug me and LEAVE. I see Nishinoya but he's talking to a classmate.

She's handing him something? This is odd, WOAH HOLY SH- That girl just kissed my mans. Nope nope nope nope I SAY NO

Noya sees me coming over and looks panicked. "Hey Noya- Oh hey! Are you a friend of his?" I smile, and  that girl- "No, I'm his girlfriend silly!"

OOF SHE WAS ABOUT TO GET IT "Well, thats weird considering he was calling me daddy last night!" Then I realized what I had said.

Noya looked over to me nearly knocking me over while laughing, she gave the most horrified face. Hope she enjoyed that. She ran off with tears in her eyes, I did feel bad but I had every right too.

"HAHAAHAHAH" Noya couldn't stop laughing, "It had to be done, now I want my kiss" I say pouting. He looks around quickly before hugging me, I grab his waist and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Heyyy, unfair mr ten pm hugger." He giggles and says "You can get some later. Maybe we can try out what you told her." He winks and leaves me bright red.

———🤍❤️🤍———

After my last class of the day, I notice Suga and Daichi were sitting with their friends when Suga notices me and points me out to Daichi.

I thought this was weird since we haven't spoken in months really, they started marching over to me waving in sync. I point to me and they nod.

"Azumane! How are you!!" Suga say's with more energy than he ever has before. "I'm good?" I say back.

Daichi just lifts his head oddly, I lift my eyebrow in concern and Suga says "Soooo!! You and Nishinoya-Chan huh!" My eyes widen with surprise, nobody was around us when we kissed... THOSE LITTLE SPIES!

"Nothing is going on between us, he doesn't like me okay." I say, that lie came out way too easy. Suga looks me dead in the eye and says, "Why are you lying, Azumane?"

I remember Suga's scary look, it used to scare the living shit out of me. "Okay okay! Fine, there is something going on but we don't wanna be out to anybody!" I say, with a pleading look to please Suga and Daichi.

"Finneeee, I won't tell the whole school." Suga says sarcastically. I laugh a little before saying "Okay, I gotta go, bye!" They wave me off as I walk away to go home.

I should probably look for Noya but, lets be honest, he is most likely with Tanaka. They don't have volleyball practice today, so I decided to stop by. Just to have a peak in like I did when I was a first year.

When I peak in, I notice a orange guy and a black haired one screaming. It was strange but they noticed me. The orange one screamed and tackled the black haired one.

"Who are you" the pretty abrupt black haired boy asked. "I'm Asahi Azumane, I used to be on the volleyball club." I said with a smile, until orange dude spoke up.

"So, you quit when you graduated?" Orange guy asks me as he gets off of the black haired and starts to drag me in. I sat there sarcastically smiling as I hear snickers from a tall gray haired boy, I look up to see Tanaka, Sir Bald. 

"Oi, Asahi-San. I see you've met the new first years." Tanaka says confusing the first years. "Oh! Yeah! Hinata, Kageyama. This is Asahi-San! Aka the ex ace of Karasuno, Gentle third year goatee guy, and Nishinoya's boyto-" 

Before Tanaka could finish his statement, a 5'2, spiky haired, little demon hand shanked him in the back. "Asahi!" Nishinoya runs up to me after making Tanaka fall over. He collects me into a bear hug hanging from my neck, so I place my face into his spikes and I hugged him back.

The first years looked kind of confused, before the short one spoke up "Wait Nishinoya-San, I thought that you and Kiyoko-San were dating?" Hinata? The orange one said. "Hinata Boke!" Kageyama said.

Noya hopped off of me and started to speak, but to freak him out I started to tap my foot impatiently. "Uh, no as much as I find Kiyoko-Sans beauty captivating, I'm soulfully bound to Mr Asahi Big Dick Azumane." Suddenly, all of the sudden courage to scare him died with me. 

Nishinoya beamed, he plays this game a little harder than I do, but I like to play dirty so.. Fight fire with fire? "Did you guys know that he snores in his sleep like a congested puppy? Its so cute!" I say while smiling mischievously. 

He looks back at me and I look at him with a grin. "So, Asahi... ARE YOU GONNA JOIN THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM AGAIN!!" That statement shocked me, I really wasn't thinking when I showed up here. 

"Hey bro, based on his face and what he is holding, I think he is just delivering your lunch." Tanaka says, and when I look at Noya, he does kind of look sad. "Oh. Sorry for Asking Sahi." He takes the lunch out of my hand and starts to walk away. 

"Wait!! Uh! I'll play a game and make a decision.."

Author-San / Rory- Hey! Sorry ab the late upload, I just got really busy but here it is! I'll be making another soon! ❤️