First investigation: truth bullets

Here are the truth bullets for the first chapter. Please do not read unless you are prepared to enter the first trial.

Monokuma file 1: the victim is Evelyn Smith, her talent is the ultimate astronomer. Her body was discovered in the the fountain in the town square. The estimated time of death is 1:00 AM. The victim was killed with a sharp object which was used to pierce through her torso however she died due to blood loss. The victim had bruising on the back of the head.

State of the body: Evelyn's hands had been tied together as well as her legs. She was gagged and her glasses were missing. The wound on her stomach appeared to have been stitched shut but the job was done poorly.

State of the fountain: the water in the fountain where Evelyn's body was clear meaning that no blood had leaked into the water. Part of the fountain appeared to be broken allowing water to flow over on into the ground. The water seemed to be flowing into a nearby sewer grate.

State of town square: there didn't appear to be any blood in the town square.

Pink ribbon: Evelyn's mouth was gagged with a thick pink ribbon.

Casino get together: christoph held a get together in the casino the night of the murder. He claims that himself, Drew, Satoshi, Emily, Tama, Tami, Akira, Quinn, and Dean were all in the casino until around 2:00.

Drew's account: Drew backed up Christoph's account but he said he saw Satoshi, Christoph, and Akira leave at different parts throughout the night. He claims that Christoph left around 12:00 and came back around 12:15. Satoshi left around 12:30 and came back at 1:00. Akira left at 12:45 and did not return.

Akira's account: Akira claims he left the party and went straight back to his dorm. He claimed that he felt sick and decided to leave the casino. He says that he saw Satoshi leaving the library as he was leaving the Casino.

Kira's account: Kira claims that Christoph came to see around 12:05 and that he left around 12:10. She refuses to say what they talked about.

Satoshi's account: Satoshi claims he went to the library to talk to Evelyn but left around 12:45. He claims that she was still alive when he left. He says he saw Akira leaving the Casino before returning to the casino himself.

Kirian's chart: kirian provided a chart showing where everyone was at the beginning of nighttime, 10 pm. Christoph, Drew, Akira, Tama, Tami, Satoshi, Emily, Quinn, and Dean were all in the casino. Evelyn was in the library. Kira and Madeline were in the town hall however Madeleine was in her room while Kira was in the main room of the hall. Kirian, yumi, and Gomaku were all in the hotel.

Emily's account: Emily claims that when she returned to the library after the casino get together the night of the murder, some of the book cases had been overturned but they had been fixed by the time she woke up.

Library trash can: there was broken glass and books that seemed to have blood on them in the library trash can.

Bloody knife: there was a knife covered in blood on the library.

Trophy shelf: the trophy shelf in the library had the glass front of it shattered. Inside the cabinet was a vintage sword in a gold sheath, and a heavy gold trophy.

Wet sword: the sword from the trophy sheath appeared to be wet when removed from the sheath.

Sewing kit: there was a broken sewing kit on the ground tucked behind a bookshelf in the library, it looked to have been hidden in a hurry.

State of bookshelf: the books in the library seemed to be out of order and there seemed to be quite a few books missing from one of the bookshelves.

Stained floor: parts of the library floor seemed to be a slightly different color as if they had been recently cleaned and what had been there before had left a stain.

Missing luggage cart and black sheet: Gomaku said that a luggage cart and a black sheet had gone missing from the hotel storage room, at least I think that's what she meant.

Rope fibers: kirian found rope fibers behind the library.

Bloody handprint: there was a bloody handprint on the door to Akira's room in the hotel.

Bloody torn bandages: there was a bloody bandage that had been torn off and had fallen onto the floor of the hotel storage room. It was found by gomaku.