Second investigation results: truth bullets

Second Monokuma file: Emily Smalls was found dead in her bedroom. The cause of death is unknown and the time of death is sometime during nighttime. She was laying in her bed as if she was sleeping and was only found after Christoph picked the lock to her room.

Christoph's lock picking: Christoph revealed that he could open the doors to the bedrooms with his lock picking skills, he also "let slip" that kirian and Drew could do the same.

Christoph's account: Christoph revealed that he was in the hospital starting from 10 PM that night. Drew had taken him there after he has cut himself on one of the bar glasses.

Ripped notepad: there was a notepad on Emily's desk that was ripped to shredded. Whatever was written on it can't be made out.

Bottle of poison: a bottle of poison was found on the street outside of the casino.

Akira's account: Akira went from the florists to the hotel twice last night and was out from 11:00 PM to 2 AM. He said he saw Emily walking from the library to the casino and then from the casino to the town hall. He claims Emily was still alive at 2 AM.

Drew's account: Drew says that Emily came but the casino at 11 PM for a few drinks. The two talked for a bit but then she left for the town hall.

Town hall asleep: kira and madeline claim that they were both asleep when Emily came by but Madeline said she slipped a piece of paper under her door but she won't reveal what was on it.

Smashed cabinet: there was a smash cabinet in the hospital, gomaku claims it has full of poisons that she had locked up to make sure nothing like this would happen.

Sharp rimmed glass: there was a glass with a sharp rim on the shelf at the bar. Drew says he doesn't know how it got there.

Sharpening your weapons 101: a burned textbook found in the trash can outside the library.

Blonde hair: there was a strand of blonde hair found in the trash can alongside the textbook in the trash