The interrogation.

A.N:Sorry it took so Long!

        As the soldiers escorting the blond man left a soldier told something to the other soldier and he looked around for awhile then, he spotted Team RWBY "ha! You D-class think you can escape just like that!We foundation personnel are very vigilant! We know all your tricks!" He boasted then knelt down and was about to say something which was probably more boasting, but then he froze "Holy guacamole!" He gasped staring with his jaw wide open. "What?.." Blake questioned suddenly feeling very self conscious.

        Team RWBY was then escorted down a hallway by four guard. During the walk Blake felt air rushing from a vent tickle her Faunus ears. Faunus ears? Wait, didn't get a new bow to appease the urge to have something around her Faunus ears?

It must have came off in the chaos..Was that why that guard looked at her like that? Was he racist? No, he looked at her as if he had never seen a Faunus before, now that Blake had come to think of it she hadn't seen any Faunus in the cafeteria or anywhere else. "In!" A guard commanded, Blake was yanked out of her thoughts, they had arrived at their destination. Not wanting to test her patience Blake complied.

       Blake walked into the room, she caught sight of the mirror, a two-way mirror huh?Wait..Ruby stepped into the room next. The first thing that caught her eye was a mirror, she knew that it was a two-way mirror, she had seen enough police films to know. She sat down on one of the five chairs in the room, boy this room needs some redecoration it was so empty! Well, besides the chairs and a table.

      Weiss was the next to enter. She scanned the room with her sky blue eyes and spotted the mirror, it was obviously a two-way mirror any fool who has watched any police film would have known, but that means...Yang entered next and was astonished at how stupid these people were!It's so painfully obvious that it was a two-way mirror! They even made it the same size as the mirrors in police films! She marched over to the mirror and glared at the glass-or rather what was behind it.

      Weiss's and Blake's eyes widened as they connected the dots. If this is an interrogation room then there was an interrogator! They looked at each other, silently asking if the other had come to the same conclusion. As if on cue the door slid itself into the wall and in walked the two men who got into the gun fight, covered in bandages. Followed by Dr Glass. "Let's get this over with.." the blond man mumbled with a strange accent.

      "Please take a seat." Dr Glass requested, Weiss and Blake complied while Yang stuck out her tongue at those watching them through the mirror before she followed suite. "Dibs!" Dr Bright reserved running for one of the two chairs on the opposite side of the table. "Now that ain't fair! I wasn't ready!" The blond complained setting of a few seconds later. They made it too their goal at the same time and started to attempt pushing the other of the seat, while bickering like little children. Which caused the only responsible adult in the room to facepalm.

      "Why didn't the guards just give us the right amount of chairs?.." Dr Glass asked the ceiling before taking a deep breath. "Why don't one of you just take my seat, I can stand." Dr Glass offered, trying to stop himself from sounding irritated, the previously arguing duo looked each other and nodded in unison. "You move, I called dibs." Dr Bright pointed out. The blond man scoffed but ,without complaining, got up and walked over to the other chair and planted onto it while muttering insults aimed at Dr Bright.

       Team RWBY in all of this were just seating their with shock plastered all over their faces. Blake thought it was petty and cruel to slam someone on the head with a metal tray just for taunting you but fighting with someone over a chair now that's just ridiculous! Weiss was just absolutely baffled at how childish these full grown adult men were acting! Yang was just kind of shocked that adults were doing this, usually all adults, with the exception of Uncle Crow, were always so prim and proper even her Dad wouldn't do this. Though these kind of kid-ish actions reminded her of Ruby when she was younger. Ruby's shock quickly turned into a sense of pride that she didn't do this anymore, but then that pride was quickly replaced by sadness remembering the good old days, she was so carefree back then.

"Okay, now that that's sorted out, do you mind telling us where you're from?" Dr Glass asked in a gentle voice, setting down an odd device on the table and pulling out a clipboard and pen from seemingly nowhere. "And if we don't talk?" Yang challenged "Then we can easily terminate you and go on with our merry lives." The blond threatened, the threat sounding more threatening being said with an accent none of the huntresses had heard before. "Fine, we'll talk.." Blake gave in, "What?!?" Yang demanded. "It's best we play along with them." Blake whispered explaining, the others nodded agreeing with her point.

       Yang opened and closed her mouth a few times, trying to come up with a good rebuttal before giving up and slumping in her chair "Fine, but I still don't like it!" She whispered back, Blake nodded in acknowledgment. "We're from Remnant." Blake answered. "Remnant? A remnant of what?" Glass asked, "No, it's just Remnant there's no 'A'." Ruby corrected trying and failing at not sounding nervous. Dr Glass mumbled something like 'interesting' and started scribbling on his clipboard at impossible speeds.

      The Doctors took turns asking questions but Dr Clef ,as Ruby learned he was called, started watching her intensely, making Ruby feel really uncomfortable. And it didn't help that Dr Clef's emerald eyes reminded Ruby of Pyrrha's eyes, and how she was too late to save her friend, making Ruby feel vulnerable and helpless, just like that night..

What if it happened again?..What if Weiss or Blake get's hurt because Ruby was to late?..Yang already got hurt because Ruby wasn't there to protect her big sister, the same big sister that was there for her all her life..What if something worse happens to Ruby's teammates because she was to late?..Images flashed through Ruby's mind of her teammates getting hurt or dying because she was to late.. "No! No! No! Stop it! Stop it! Just stop it!" Ruby Screamed. Then the room was engulfed in a bright slightly silver tinted light.

A.N:Thank you so much for reading my story!
There's so many views..Thank you! I really appreciate it so so much! Have a good day/night/morning/evening/afternoon! See you later! ^-^