Bon Voyage

Everyone then gets up, bid their goodbyes/see u soons and go to their respective dorms and we head to our dorm to sleep.
The Next Day(Y/N''s P.O.V.)
I woke up with a throbbing but painful headache but I still listened to music on my headphones on a little more than the half volume, to "Criminal-Taemin" and went to freshen up. And magically my headache goes away and I feel energized with a little smug and evil in me. Just then I remember to wash my black hoodie and pants so the irony smell of blood will go away. I took the clothe off of the door hook but Woonie hyung called me so I left it in the same place and went out to hug the others warmly and as cheerfully as possible so they won't be worried and make the other hyungs worry too. Just then I got a call from our JYP Entertainment, saying that we have a 5-month long vacation! I went to the dining table where all our breakfasts were laced neatly, and told them the news.
Y/N: hyungs!
All: what?! Are u hurt?! Did anything happen?! What happened?!!
Y/N: hyungs calm down! It's a joyous news! JYP said that we were getting a 5-month long break!
Woonie: wut? *starts running around like crazy WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! U guys know what that means!!!
Ji-Hwan: I KNOW! WE CAN GO TO ANY ONE OF OUR SUNBAENIM'S HOUSE!
Y/N: AND HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!
Eun-Sang: OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OK YEAH!
Ha-Joon: Guys! Seongie hyung has to say something! Look how politely he's raising his hand.
Oh-Seong: *still politely raising his dummies! Only if they too have a holiday right? U made Y/N sad who was having high hopes. *looks at me who is emotionless
Y/N: I rlly wanted to go to both my sunbaenims' houses, but it's ok!
Beom-Seok: *cups my face and squishes my cheek softly Awwwww, u r so understanding Y/N-ie! I wish a miracle would come down right now and grant your wish.
Y/N: *face still squished mwe twoo. Mwy faceu is stwill squwished hyung.
Beom-Seok: *removes hand fast Omo! I'm so sorry Y/N-ie, it's just that u look so squishable and soft and baby.
Y/N: huh? Thanks hyung! *attacks hyung with jump-hug
Beom-Seok: Yaaaaah!
We guys kept fooling around and playing until a thought hit me.
Y/N: Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyuuuuung!
Woonie: yes what is it baby?
Y/N: I just had a hunch. Why did WE get a vacation?
H-Joo: aren't u happy?
Y/N: I am but I mean, we are just fucking rookies and we didn't work our asses off like the other Kpop groups and idols.
Woonie: NO CUSSES! I KEPT STRICT RESTRICTIONS FOR EVERYONE SO THAT U WOULDNT CUSS! AND NOW U WONT LISTEN TO ME AND JUST CUSS ON!
Y/N: ARASO! ARASO! (FINE! FINE!)
B-Seo: but I think he has a point. We just debuted and even released only one song.
Just then Woonie hyungs' phone started ringing on a video call from Jackson hyung. He picked it up and answered.
Jackson: *on phone Hey woonie! How r u?
Woonie: I'm great hyung, how r u?
Jackson: same here! I just called to ask if u got any call from the Ent. regarding a 5-month long vacay. Did u?
Woonie: yes we did but Y/N has a doubt; why did we get a vacay? Aren't we rookies?
Jackson: since we and nct had got it, we decided to tell JYP to give u vacay too so that u can have a sleepover! With us!
Y/N: *in the distance WHAT?! SLEEPOVER WITH THE HYUNGS?!!!! *running around AHHHHHHHHHH!
Jackson: is that Y/N I hear? Lol, looks like somebody's excited! And how are the others doing!
Others: we are fine Jackson/hyung!
Y/N: *runs towards the phone and takes it while others are chasing him Hyung! Hey! How's it going! I snatched the phone from the hyungs and rn I'm literally sprinting to a safe place!
Jackson: lol, I can see that! DONT twist your ankle baby!
Y/N: *stops at a dark place finally! I'm sooooooo happy to have a sleepover w/ you and the hyungs! Eeeeeeeeek!
Jackson: wow! If I knew you would be this happy, I would have kept it a little earlier. I just love it when I see u smile u know that baby?
Y/N: I know it hyung, lol! Anyways when are we coming? And where are we coming?
Jackson: u guys are gonna come to Chenle's Grandpa's farmhouse. It literally has more than 30 rooms! Crazy right?
Y/N: ik! 30+ rooms, lol some hotel or wut? And when are we coming there?
Jackson: on the 16th Jan 2020.
Y/N: oh okie! Now I think I should give the phones to the hyungs, and then u can tell them also when we are coming.
Jackson: ok, but before giving it to them, give me a kissy, otherwise u wouldn't be able to when cutting the call.
Y/N: okie! *blows a flying kiss Did it reach u? *smiles widely
Jackson: *pretends to catch it and put it in heart yup! I secured it right in my heart!
Y/N: awww, okie, I will give the phone to the hyungs now!
I gave the phone to the hyungs but I over heard the hyungs talking to Jackson hyung in Korean. I couldn't understand Korean that much but only a few words so I listened anyways.
Jackson:*on phone 안녕 니아! 안녕하세요? (hello woonie-ah! How r u?)
Woonie: 안녕 ! 괜찮아, ? (oh hi hyung! I'm good, and u?)
Jackson: 나도 괜찮아, 2020 1 16 일에 잠자리에들 거라고 말하고 싶었지만, 너희들은 1 23 일에 와서 여기에 Y / N 보내라. 최근 행동. (I'm good too, I wanted to tell u that we'll be having a sleepover on the 16th of Jan 2020, but u guys come on the 23rd Jan and send Y/N here because I wanted talk to him about his recent behavior.)
Woonie: 그래 ! (ok sure hyung!)
Jackson: 그건 그렇고, 당신은 Y/N 좋아합니까? 저와 조니는 그저 그를 좋아한다고 말하고 싶었 때문입니다. (by the way, do you like Y/N ? Because me and Johnny just wanted to say, that we like him.)
Woonie: , 그래- (uh, yes-)
Jackson: 그건 그렇고, 멤버들에게 사실을 말했고 그들도 그를 좋아한다고 말했습니다. (by the way, we told our members about it and they too said that they like him.)
Woonie: * nervously chuckles , 알았어! 우리도 그를 좋아하고 Y/N 지금 정말 인기가있는 같아요? (ummm, okay! we too like him, and I guess Y/N is really popular now huh?)
Jackson: 내가 당신에게이 사촌을 말해서 기뻐요 이제는 편안해집니다, 어쨌든 안녕 우니-! (glad I told u this cuz now I feel at ease, anyways bye woonie-ah!)
Woonie: ㅋㅋㅋ 안녕! (lol, okay bye hyung!)
After they cut the call, we all began planning everything and all the games we were gonna play there, since today was 14th Jan 2020. But even if I get to sleepover with the hyungs, I have fucking online school. Ugh! It might ruin my days with the hyungs and my own because I have to wake up at 7:20am, have my breakfast, start school at 7:40am and then finish it at about 2:00pm. So fucking long!!! I am literally anticipating for the sleepover tho!
Time Skip to 16/01/2020
TODAYS THE DAY!!! I had already packed everything and got ready and wore a black outfit cuz it was my favorite color.