One's Regrets

Kwang-Sik hyung? Confused, I get up smiling at hyung while I scoop up my books from the floor and remove my headphones. But as soon I was in reach of KS hyung, he grabbed me by the arm, which made me drop my things on the floor. He dragged me half-way to his room and just left my hand and went to his room. Huh? I chuckled at hyung's cute little act while going downstairs and to the play-room to get my dropped stuff. I was going out and to my room when I heard a couple of shifting feet....everywhere? I turned to see the hyungs rooms and turns out they were awake and just got up. Smiling, I go in my room and keep my belongings back in their places whilst looking at the two sleeping babies and chuckling softly. I exit the room and close the door softly, go down and greet all the hyungs a good morning with hugs and kisses. KS hyung came down with them too, but with a smiling and glowing face. The usual in front of the other hyungs.
KS: Y/N, I want to talk to you.
Y/N: sure, what is it hyung?
KS: I want to talk in private.
Y/N: ummm, sure.
Ten: wait! I want to get my computer so I will come with you.
Y/N: sure!
KS, Y/N, Ten: *go upstairs to Ten's room
Ten: here it is. Oh, and you forgot to give me my morning hug baby.
Y/N: I forgot? Oops, sorry hyungie! *hugs Ten and then lets go
Ten: your button is opened, lemme just do it for you. *puts the small camera with the button there.
Y/N: okie, let's go to your room now hyung.
KS: k.
Ten: *goes down and opens camera site with the no. and sees Y/N's view in front of them on the computer
Y/N and KS: *go to KS's room
KS: *locks the door sit on the bed.
Y/N: ummm, okie?
KS: *goes to closet and rumbles through things to find something and remove your shirt.
Y/N: what hyung?
KS: didn't you hear what I said? Remove your fucking shirt.
Y/N: o-okay...*removes shirt but camera is still focused on the both of them
KS: *comes towards Y/N with a medicine box and sits on the it's hurting here right? *puts medicine on cotton and puts on wounds
Y/N: only a little. Did something happen hyung?
KS: yes. I was thinking of something last night. I wanted to apologize to you.
Y/N: b-b-but why hyung?
KS: for all I did to you. But I'm confused, I never hit you on your chest area or anywhere on your body, so how come these bruises?
Y/N: *whispers in his ears about the instructor
KS: that motherfucker! He dare do that to my baby?!
Y/N: *chuckles you are being dramatic hyung.
KS: *smiling and moves forward to plant a kiss on his lips I am really sorry, for everything you had to go through all this baby. And your smart yet painful strategy did work on me, now I'm not sad or depressed or angry anymore. All thanks to you.
Y/N: it is fun and pleasing to help someone you know?
KS: and what are these purple bruis- are they hickeys?!
Y/N: *blushes m-m-maybe....?
Hall: *meanwhile the hyungs filled it with coos and fake 'heart attacks' from cuteness and love overload
KS: *in the room *tears start spilling down his eyes slowly I fucking h-h-hate myself for hurting such an innocent baby l-l-like you.
Y/N: *gets flustered u-u-u-umm, hyung don't cry. *moves forward and hugs him in a cuddly manner and I'm not that of an innocent baby u know? *winks
KS: *chuckles through the sobbing and then stops
Y/N: *hands him a tissue here you go hyung. U look so cute while crying! No fair *giggling
Hall: *hyungs fill it with screams and giggles of love overload so fucking cuteeeee!
Y/N: *in the room and now, hyungie. I want a kissy. *does a kissy face 😚
KS: sure baby. *leans forward and kisses him for a few seconds
Y/N: *pulls back thankie hyung! *stands up while taking shirt in hand And now I'll put on my shir-
KS: *pulls him back by the arm to sit on the bed and whispers loudly nope, you ain't gonna put your shirt baby.
Y/N: t-t-then you expect me to walk around the h-hyungs shirtless? *gets up again
KS: *pulls him back down and pins his arms down on the bed while lying on him noooo...
Y/N: *blushes h-h-hyung, what are you d-d-doing?
KS: lemme guess, what you are addicted to kinda?
Y/N: *mouths the word s-e-x
KS: Yup, u got it.
Other hyungs: *who saw the mouthed word and a few began to choke on their food and water, while others screamed in the pillows and they just got a sexy and cute porn only for them, that too LIVE
Ten: let us just see them kiss and leave hickeys around each other, and then that is their private business.
Jungwoo: I LOVE YOU TEN HYUNG!
Haechan: AND WE ALL TOO!
Johnny: shhh! LOOK!
Jisung: *giggling and blushing crazily aish this is so fun to watch!
Meanwhile in Sik hyung's room, he pinned me intentionally on his bed whilst lying his full body on mine. I could already imagine the things we would be doing and my face became pink just at the thought of it. Fuck, what the hell is wrong with me?! *trying not to smirk or smile Hyung saw my face, and chuckled, before going in and giving me a hot, wet, sloppy and sexy kiss. The moisture from both of our lips and saliva, got mixed between our tongues and it felt like a lubricant in our mouths. I tilted my head at an angle that was perfect and comfortable for the most pleasure, while Sik hyung snaked his hands behind me and hugged sexily and softly. I felt like "Music, Dance" was perfect so I put it on a soft volume and gripped his hair softly whilst the sounds kissing and smooching wet and sloppily filled the room. Then we both pulled back, with a string of saliva connected to both our lips; hyung then slowly bit my earlobe and cheek, making it a little wet and my dick hard cuz he was grinding on me, with force. I was trapped in his control, but I didn't mind the fact that I got fucked by two people about....12 hours ago....and I'm getting fucked again.....at this point I might become an addict kekeke....hyung then just removed his articles and kept only his boxers on and I too, did the same. We both sat up, and he put me on his lap and we resumed our heated make out session with little moans and whimpers. He slowly trailed down my jawline and whilst teasing my nipples and making me whimper kidishly. Payback. I put my hands around his neck, kissed and sucked his neck while giving him hickeys and slowly but hardly, started grinding right on his clothed dick, making him moan onto my skin, and then me moaning softly into his ears.
KS: u like teasing daddies huh?
Y/N: *smirks yeaaaaa.....so-
KS: *puts Y/N on the bed and hovers on top of him *goes near his ear and whispers well, u messed with the wrong daddy, baby....*removes Y/N's boxers and his own *takes a bottle of lube from his bed-side drawer
Y/N: *chuckles wtf? How does everyone in this house have lube kept with the- ~a-a-aish
KS: *puts lube on Y/N's hole and some on his fingers
He then thrust two of his fingers inside of me and went in the deepest he could, while making me whimper. He was kinda big, so I guess the prep was necessary, otherwise I would have just asked him to slam in me already! He put in another four fingers in, and made the pain a little more. I gripped the bedsheets beside me and controlled my tears from spilling out. He soon removed his fingers and so suddenly, just rammed into me!
Y/N: ~FUCK! h-h-hyung, it fucking hurts! *grips sheets tighter
KS: hold on baby, once you get used to it, you are gonna feel at the top of the world..*thrusts in and out slowly
Y/N: h-h-hyung...
KS: y-yes baby? Ugh, ~fuck, how are u still kinda tight?!
Y/N: c-c-can you go more d-d-deeper? a-a-a-and faster?
KS: *smirks sure...*suddenly picks up his pace and depth
Y/N: AHH! HYUNG! FUCK! I-I-IT HURTS! *arches his back while shutting his eyes close
KS: Don't worry, bab- ~f-fuck, this feels so good....ugh.....
Y/N: *suddenly he feels like he is on top of this world ~ahhh ~feels so good.....
KS: *cums in his hole
Y/N: so fucking good.......ah......
I felt the knots in my stomach and slowly was going to cum, when hyung just put a cock ring on my dick, making me to stop myself from cumming. I whined and whimpered at him but he only replied saying, 'You can only cum when daddy allows you to.' This was a first or second time I used a toy, and to be honest, I liked this pain. He smirked and said, 'Suck.' And I obediently listened to him and got down and knelt before hyung, who was sitting. I just took his whole length in my mouth in one go making him grasp my hair and pull it harshly, and I almost gagged. It hurt a little but I bared it, and sucked his dick with a lot of 'sticky' and 'sloppy' noises, while he gripped my hair harder. My erection was slowly starting to hurt, and it made whimper a little, but the vibrations of my sound made hyung moan loudly, making me feel proud. He then began fucking my little mouth, by thrusting in and out, making gag and almost choke, while the pain felt in my erection kept increasing. In a few minutes, he cummed into my mouth without warning me, and I spilled almost everything on my body and dick, but drank a little that was in my mouth, made eye-contact with him and then looked down at my painful erection, while pouting. He chuckled and then switched our positions, where now he was knelt before me. He removed the ring and immediately put my 'perfect' sized dick in his mouth, and I released all my hot semen in his mouth that I had to release previously, with pleasure. He drank in everything, not even leaving a drop, and began sucking on it, making me moan loudly and grip his hair. Without realizing, in another few minutes, I cummed again, surprising myself and hyung. He pulled back with a satisfying 'pop' sound and then kissed the tip, before he climbed on top of the bed and made me lie in a straight position, and then slowly rested his toned body on mine. I turned the both of us around, me on top of him, and kissed him everywhere on his body, including his inner thighs. And then he fell asleep, but since I just woke up from my sleep an hour ago, I still had energy; even though Kwang-Sik hyung took half of it away. I cleaned myself, put on my articles, cleaned hyung and draped the blanket on top him and left outside. When I came downstairs with my smile, I saw everybody sitting in front of a computer, with totally red faces. Jisung hyung, slowly closed the computer and immediately started giggling like a crazy person, while a few others joined in simultaneously. Smiling, I went towards them and sat at the end of the couch, which was the only place that was free.
Y/N: soooo, whatcha guys doing? Why u giggling crazily?
Jisung: *face still red u-u-ummmm, we were watching......ummmm, hyung *nervously chuckles w-w-wut were we watching?
Taeil: u-u-um, w-we were watching funny......uh...Johnny chose it, so he can tell the name...
Johnny: why me- uh, we were watching some funny a-animal videos.....?
BamBam: *covers mouth while burst out laughing
Most of them: *do the same thing
Y/N: *chuckling what's funny hyung?
Taeyong: 'animal'- *face turns red
Y/N: was the video that funny? I wanna see it too!
Lucas: s-s-sure! *searches some hilarious animal videos on YT see?
Y/N: *giggling lol, it's cute and a little funny.
WinWin: rlly? *soft sigh of relief
Y/N: soooooo, I'm pretty bored, wadya think should we do, to pass time?
Xiaojun: I don't know. Who's the most active person here, other than Y/N?
Hendery: Jungwoo? Or Haechan?
Kun: or Yuta?
Jackson: or Ten?
Lucas: author? Do u have any fun ideas to do?
Author: me? Nope.
Jisung: I know! Wanna skip to night? *winks
Author: sure! *winks back so who wants to have fun with Y/N tonight? *smirks
Jaehyun: let's spin a bottle!
Renjun: but-
Chenle: no buts! It is kinda fair too!
Renjun: k.... but I'll spin it!
Author: *chuckles sure Renjun!
Bottle: *gets spun by Renjun *lands on BamBam
Everybody: oooooOOOOOoooooo!
BamBam: *gets shy and hits author who was sitting beside
Author: yah! Why are you hitting me?!
BamBam: *still shy b-b-becau-
Lucas: u hurt the author man!
Mark T: Now I don't think author will give you a nice time at night, ey?
Jaemin: true!
Jeno: you are dead BamBam!
Everybody: *laughing while BamBam gets on his knees pleading the author
BamBam: pls author-nim! See! I even called you author-nim! Unlike these people who just call you author! Without respect!
Author: ARASO ARASO! *laughs I will give u the best time, just like the others okie?
BamBam: *hugs author THANK YOU SO MUC-
Author: wait a minute. Why do you want such a good night, that you even were on your knees? *smirk Eh BamBam?
BamBam: aish! Author! *runs to Y/N's room for hiding
Doyoung: author! Can I do that clapping thingy and you suddenly skip the time to night?
Author: sure! Or, how bout you all do it?
Jaemin: yea that's cool!
Author: here we go! In 3, 2, 1-
Everybody: *claps in sync go!-
Y/N: *chuckles you guys are gonna turn me into a sex addict!
Time skip - night (BamBam hyung's P.O.V.)
I was sitting on Y/N's bed, while he was laying down there and breathing peacefully, looking like an angel. I slowly crawled over to him and hugged him awake, witnessing him slowly open his eyes and flutter his long and beautiful eyelashes, what a sight to see. Soon enough, he opened his eyes and I was the first thing that he saw. He spoke.
Y/N: hyung...
BamBam: yes baby?
Y/N: I want you...
BamBam: huh? U want me? *smirks I quite didn't get that baby...
Y/N: I want to feel your dick in me. I want you in me....
BamBam: strip off.
Y/N: *removes shirt *removes pants really slowly
BamBam: *sees Y/N remove his pants painstakingly slow teasing huh? Me likey... *grabs his pants and slips them off with his boxers and does the same to himself
Y/N: daddyyyy......I wan-
BamBam: my baby is so needy huh? *sits on him; his dick on Y/N's dick *put his lips on Y/N's
Y/N: *whimpers ~mmmhm...
I take the bottle of lube I had secretly kept beside his bed, and insert my fingers in it. Without Y/N knowing, I put the lube on his tight hole and immediately thrust my fingers in him, receiving a loud whimper and small moan. While we were kissing, Y/N took his hands and teased me by brushing them against my nipples, making them hard, along with my dick. With my free hand, I do the same to him and then slowly stroke his dick, making him whine cutely. After a long and heated make-out session, we pull back, a string of our salivas attached on either of our lips. He kneels down in front of me while I sit on the bed facing him. He slowly goes down and peppers kisses on the inner thighs and near my crotch. I gripped his hair, and heard his soft and cute mewl at my action. He took my length in his mouth whole and began sucking it hard while I gripped his hair and the bedsheets out of pleasure. He kept sucking harshly and even made himself almost choke on it. Now it was my turn, to fuck his pretty pretty mouth with my big dick. I gripped his hair with both my hands and thrusted deeply in his mouth, making gagging reflex music to my ears. I thrusted in and out while he gripped my thighs tightly and then in a while, I cummed into his mouth. The translucent liquid came all over in his mouth and he swallowed it's every drop.
Y/N: *slowly coming on top of BamBam hyung. All the other hyungs were really kind and caring and loving when they fucked me. You too. And now it's getting kinda boring.
BamBam: want me to be rude baby?
Y/N: yea! But not too rude.
BamBam: *smirks well, we will see about that. By the way, when you swallowed my cum, you dropped some of it right?
Y/N: yea, that was just a little so-
BamBam: lie down on my lap.
Y/N: w-why?
BamBam: if you don't listen to daddy, I will double the number of punishing. Now be a good boy and lie down. Your stomach facing my lap.
Y/N: o-oka-y..*lies down on his lap
BamBam: *grabs a leather belt from his pants u like leather baby?
Y/N: n-not what you are gonna do w-with it...
BamBam: if it hurts, just tell me to stop okay baby?
Y/N: the fuck?! Are you gonna- AHHH!
BamBam: *hits Y/N's ass
Y/N: OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG?!
BamBam: you yourself told me that you wanted me to be rude.
Y/N: y-y-yea but- OUCH!
BamBam: *strikes his ass once more will you spill the cum again?
Y/N: *sobbing no, I won't... AHH!
BamBam: *strikes once more what is my name, you brat?
Y/N: d-d-daddy....d-daddy, p-pls forgive m-me...
BamBam: sure baby. Do you have any more requests?
Y/N: one more request. Can you hit me again?
BamBam: even though it hurts?
Y/N: yup. I like pain.
BamBam: that's my baby boy!
I hit his cute ass once more, but this time he bared the pain and didn't scream at all, and grubbed the bedsheets as tight as he could. I threw the belt aside and pulled him in a loving and affectionate hug. I bribed his globes softly and massaged them while he moaned softly and prettily into my ears. We released ourselves from the hug, and he suddenly pushed me on the bed with force. Confused and scared at the same time, I was about to ask what happened when he took the lube bottle and applied some on his dick and my hole. Wasn't he going to prep me first? Fuck! I'll have to brace myself. I gripped the bedsheets on either side and suddenly felt his big dick ram into my almost tight hole. It felt slightly painful but eventually it became into pleasure as he thrusted into me slowly and smoothly. He kept one of my legs on his shoulder and smirked at me. He played 'Faded in my last song' and before I could ask the meaning behind his smirk, he suddenly made his pace faster and faster while I tried to catch my breath as he ascended his speed. In a while, we both cummed simultaneously and then he plopped down beside me on the bed.
Y/N: *breathing heavily hyungie...
BamBam: *trying to catch his breath y-yes baby?
Y/N: I-I-I love you all. *hugs him side-by-side
BamBam: *chuckles we love you too baby. *kisses his forehead
Both: *drift off to sleep