Chapter 46

As we round the corner I look up. My eyes immediately connect with Niall's. His mouth hangs open a little but the edges curl into a smile.

When I finally reach the alter my Dad whispers something to Niall and he nods. Then he turns to me and whispers, "He promised to take care of my baby girl. Make sure you take care of him too."

I nod and kiss his cheek. He sits down beside my Mom and I hand my bouquet to Sky. Niall and I join hands and the marriage officiate says, "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jessica Marie Park and Niall James Horan They have both written their own vows, which they will recite now. Jessica, you may begin."

I bend down and pull the vows out of my sandal. I stand back up, unfold the paper, and say, "I never knew that I could feel this way about another person. You came into my life and treated me like a princess. You showed me what it's like to be loved. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I'm thrilled to have forever with you. I never thought I'd find someone who willingly loves me as much as you do. Thank you for everything that's already happened and everything to come."

When I finish I tuck my vows into Niall's pocket and look at him. He has tears running down his cheeks.  Once I wipe them away he pulls out his vows and says, "Jessica, I don't even know where to begin as there's so much I love about you. I love that fiery passion you have for everything you do. I love that you're not afraid to speak your mind. I love that you're covered in tattoos and don't care what people think of that. I was so scared I lost you last year. I thank god everyday that you're still here. I love you and I look forward to forever with you."

He tucks his vows in his pocket and looks at me. When he sees the tears streaming down my face he quickly wipes them away and we join hands again. "I now call forward the ring bearer." Theo walks up to the marriage officiate and hands her the ring box. She opens it and Niall picks up my ring. Then she says, "Repeat after me. I give you this ring..."

"I give you this ring..."

"As a symbol of my love for you."

He slides the ring on my finger, then puts my engagement ring back on over top. I pick up Niall's ring and recite the same thing. I slide it on his finger and he smiles.

Then she says, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

Niall pulls me closer to him and places his lips on mine. When we pull apart she says, "It's my pleasure to give you Mr. And Mrs. Niall and Jessica Horan!"

We entwine our fingers and walk back up the isle to get ready for pictures.