𝟢𝟢𝟥. 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌!

slight cw // manipulation, gaslighting

FLO MILLI BLASTED INTO THE EMPTY APARTMENT, EDEN RAPPING ALONG TO THE CATCHY TUNE

EMPTY APARTMENT, EDEN RAPPING
ALONG TO THE CATCHY TUNE.

Devin was supposed to come over any second, and Eden figured she'd take the opportunity to officially shut him down. She wasn't low enough to end things over the phone.

In the mean time, she grabbed a trash bag and picked up any garbage that was scattered around. She lit a few candles to get the smell of weed out, and opened the windows.

In addition, she grabbed two new books to read from the store below her apartment and finally scheduled a carpenter to fix the hole in her wall. Eden did have quite the temper.

A knock on her door made her alert of the man's arrival, so she threw on a sweatshirt and opened it.

"Hey, baby," he greeted, leaning in to hug her. She awkwardly went from the side, and swiftly released from his grasp.

"Dev, we gotta talk. Things haven't been good between us," she mumbled, walking over and sitting on the plaid chair next to her magenta couch.

"What do you mean? Things have been just fine." Immediately, he got defensive. His anger issues were just as problematic as hers.

"Dude, we never talk anymore. And the thing is, I could talk to you. I just genuinely don't want to."

"So that's it? All the sudden we're done because you said so?" He folded his arms, refusing to sit down.

She scoffed, "You say that as if anything in this relationship has ever been on your terms."

"But there is still feeling here! There is chemistry between us, and you cannot deny that." His voice rose and rose, and yet she stayed completely calm.

"There's also chemistry between me and coffee. Or me and weed. There's chemistry between everything, Devin. And the chemistry between us is friendly, at this point in time," she hissed. She stood up, face to face with him. They were the same height.

"Not for me! You're my world. You're the reason I wake up...if I didn't have you, I wouldn't be here. I would've killed myse-"

She cut him off.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Devin. What we are not gonna do is use manipulation to pressure me to stay with you. What we are not gonna do is lie and gaslight the actual fact that is I am no longer into you."