𝟢𝟣𝟤. 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽!

last chapter :(
but pls stick around til the end for info
about more chapters and other books <3

PACKED WITH GEAR FOR HIKING AS WELL AS FOOD FOR A PICNIC, THE COUPLE ARRIVED AT YOSEMITENATIONAL PARK

NATIONAL PARK.

It had been quite a long drive, a stunning one at that, but they always did well on road trips with one another. They left around noon and got there at about three, meaning they would have a good lunch/dinner meal for the hike.

Fortunately, the specific hike they picked wasn't too tedious, and it lead to a gorgeous waterfall. She had found in online when looking for unknown routes, and it was recommended as one that no one goes on but most definitely is worth it.

So, they parked his car in the grass near the location. He grabbed the backpack full of food, while she put on the sack that contained the drinks and tarp to sit on.

"You excited?" she asked, peering at him. Her hand grabbed his while they walked off toward the sign to signal their path's start.

"I think this'll be nice. I haven't done something like this in...well, I don't remember the last time."

Her jaw dropped, knowing she would have to make this as good as possible since it was a rare occasion; especially if she wanted to make it good enough to convince him to go another time.

Eden also remembered to pack a speaker. For some reason, she wanted to listen to the soundtrack of the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox. She liked the simplicity of the instruments, and how they reminded her of a childlike innocence. It was enough to make anyone forget the issues of the world.

So, marching in sync with the symphony, they went on. They had three miles to go, and every here and there they would stop to take in the sights. They had made sure to buy a disposable camera, to which Corpse took great pride in photographing the view—including Eden.

It made her blush, but she would always pose. At one point they had to be cautious to cross a log that went over a small stream.

"If you fall in I will genuinely piss myself of laughter," she teased him. Just to mess with her, he pretended to be slipping, and all the sudden she seemed to be insanely worried.

This caused him to chuckle, pointing at her in mockery.

"I hate you. I hate you so much. You just scared me." Her middle finger stuck up as she crossed the bridge, remaining balance all the while.

"You know that's a lie," he stated, holding her chin with his hand when she reached his side.

"Maybe it is. Maybe it's not. But I don't see a lie detector test near by, so, y'know..."