If U Seek Amy

A/N so i rly dk where to go from here so if this story goes down hill or idk gets a bit completely messed up then just go with it :/

also feel free to comment and tell me what to do bc god help me i have 0 ideas

one more thing i just found that song title by britney spears and omg it fits perfect
—————————————————
Dereks POV
amelia has been so distant lately. she's been close with saffron and that's it. she's working less and still being away from owen all the time. she's just been weird, like yes my sister has always been weird but not like this. i want normal amelia back.

i decided today i would go and see her. she needed fixing and at least if she didn't want fixing i needed to hear it from her.

i knocked on their front door, expecting to be greeted by amelia. instead my youngest sibling appeared, smiley as ever.

"hiya derek" she said happily.

"hey, er is amelia in i need to talk to her" i said trying not to sound too off.

"she's at work i'd kinda have thought you'd have known that to be honest" she even managed to make this sound jokey.

"do you know why she's been so" i was stopped by the girl still standing in the doorway.

"she has been weird. she's been wanting me to tell you for a while i just didn't know how to phrase it" saffron started to explain it and i listened.

i went inside and sat and talked, being told so many details about amy's life i could never have even guessed were happening to her. saff told me everything, leaving nothing out. she answered my questions and helped me understand why amy had been acting like that.

by the end of the evening i was shocked. i couldn't believe everything she told me. i just couldn't.

poor amelia.

through out this chapter i've been increasingly convinced i'm having a heart attack

update: it's the morning and i'm alive :))))