Feelings Fade

yall the amount of reads this is getting omg i. am. shook. but srsly ty :)))

in hospital, both amelia and owen are working

just to clear this up:
owen- chief of surgery (purely to fit this he ain't my fav chief)
amelia- neuro surgeon
derek- head of neuro
saffron- not working in hospital
jo- intern
meredith- general surgeon

"doctor shepherd?" asked jo wilson, the young intern.

"what's up?" asked a surprisingly perky amelia.

"i sent for the results  of the tests but nothing came of it, so i went up to see if anyone's there but no ones sorting any tests everythings a mess" jo ranted, but calm ranting because she was only an intern, she didn't want to stir anything up.

"come with me" amelia said straight away.

the young intern followed the world class neuro surgeon to wherever she went to find the tests, but nothing was happening. they then went down to owens office. amelia had been ignoring and avoiding her husband, but now it couldn't be helped.

"hunt" she said with a serious tone.

"oh god what have i done" jo thought to herself. everyone in the hospital had heard about the married couples drama, but no one had said anything.

"what's up, amelia" he asked casually.

"it's doctor shepherd to you. you've messed up the rotas again, i need my test results now but there's no one getting me the results." she got mad at him, maybe not just because of the test.

normally owen would be taken aback by that, but he was used to it by now, "sorry, i'll get it sorted, i've been busy preparing for a baby"

"yes, the baby you quite literally forced me into having." amelia was almost shouting, but she didn't want to make a scene, unfortunately it might end up differently.

callie and arizona walked over after hearing what the pregnant neuro surgeon had just said. jo had been stood there like she was dreading having ever said anything.

"you can tell me off for eavesdropping if you want but did she just say what i thought she said?" asked a puzzled arizona.

i just thought my charger was a snake omg that was omg

callie didn't really want to get involved, but it seemed like arizona was about to, "arizona leave them come on"

"no it's ok, i think everyone should know that my husband replaced my birth control to get my pregnant!" she said as loud as she could without shouting.

this drew everyone's attention, like, everyone. their chief of surgery had tricked his wife into having this baby.

"owen did you actually do that because yk that that isn't a good thing to do" callie was baffled.

"how could you do that you tricked your wife into using her body for 9 months and going through the whole pregnancy, it's like it's like you think she's just a machine obliged to have your kids. well she isn't" arizona ranted at him. she felt a little protective of amelia because she was dereks friend and this was his baby sister.

"shame on you hunt" arizona said and she walked off with her hand on amelia's back.

just realised this story is really drifting away from saffron so next chapter i'll give her a storyline :)