Slim Chance

Eren was brutally slammed into a cold stone wall. His shoulder smashed into the damp rock floor that lay below him. He was blindfolded and his hands were tied together, he felt blisters forming from rubbing against the rope.
"That's what you get for resisting;you filthy fucking animal," a male voice hissed.
"Fuck off you little bitch," Eren growled. He panted as he tried to contain himself.
"Where the fuck is Krista?" He demanded.
"Calm down, she's right here. We were a lot more gentle with her since she didn't fight us the whole way," the same male voice jabbed at Eren.
He heard multiple foot steps. At least three more. He surveyed. His wrists ached from the rough rope that bound him. His feet were bound as well. By the same system.
"Eren?" Krista's frail and fear filled voice squeaked. He heard her whimper as she was shoved. She landed on him.
"Ouch," he grunted. He still couldn't see, and he couldn't reach his face at all since his hands were bound behind him. "Where are we? I can't see," her voice was shaking, he felt the fear in her voice.
"I'm not sure, but please get your knee and or elbow out of my crotch," he groaned in pain. She was eighty pounds max. But any weight on your genitals is unpleasant.
"Yes! Sorry," her weight shifted and she rolled off of him. He felt relief spread across his aching body. And he relaxed.
"What happened," the blonde girl asked. He sighed, trying to think. His mind flashed back to it all. The new ODM gear, how he was tranquilized.
"The wagon was intercepted. And we were captured... Again," he moaned.
He slammed his head into the wall. Again. Lives were being lost over him. For no reason at all. He felt tears sting his eyes. But he fought them back.
He heard Krista's sobs. He didn't blame her, they were in a fucked off situation. He shuffled toward her, managing to push the cloth that covered his eyes off and onto the ground.
He shuffled next to her crumpled form as she shook with her cries. Her hair covered her face.
"Shhhhhhh. It's okay Krista, we're gonna make it through this. Levi and the others will get to us soon. Count on it." Eren consoled her.
"I hope so. So many people are going to die over us..." she whispered.
"Ain't the first time for me," he croaked. "But they know what they are dying for. Let's just not make it for nothing," his determination returned as he spoke.
Her cries slowly stopped. She sat up. Her eyes were still covered. The young teen looked defeated, and the battle had barely even started. He knew he would have to lead her through it.
After 5 minutes of having his ass in her face, he managed to uncover her eyes with his bound hands. He hopped forward dropped to his knees.
"Thank you," her voice was hoarse from the crying.
"Anytime," he replied.
They sat there for hours. The window to their cell showed the sun shine through. The sun went up. And it went down. And it went back up again.
Eren had managed to unbind his feet and was walking around. "We gotta get out of there," he murmured to himself. Krista was slumbering in the corner, her soft snores indicating that.
He thunked his head on the stone wall. What do I do, dad? He thought to himself.
Just concentrate. A voice in his head answered.
"What the fuck?" He stuttered out.
Concentrate on every aspect of transforming, except for the transformation itself. That made no sense to Eren.
The voice sounded so familiar. It comforted him. He turned around and pushed his back against the wall and slid down it.
"I'm sorry, Krista. I don't know if we're gonna get out of this one." He sighed.
He looked out the window, and dawn colored the sky. If he transformed, it would kill Krista, she was too close to him. If he tried to escape they would surely beat them both within an inch of their lives.
It was freezing, all they let him wear were his uniform jeans, and let her weare a ragged old gown.
He dozed off into an uncomfortable slumber. The last thing he saw was Krista's slumbering form in the corner.
__________

"Get up, you lazy currs!" A voice announced as the cell bars were rattled.
Krista awoke with a jolt. What was happening? She wondered.
She looked to the left, a member of the Interior Police was rattling the cage. There were multiple behind him.
"Ah, look, a Queen. And a beast!" Eren looked at the man with Malice.
"We got word from Kenny that we can rough y'all up a bit. So why not?" The cage door slid open violently.
"You two hold down the boy. I'll take care of the pretty blonde," the original Interior troop said. He was balding, with slicked back gray hair.
Krista tried to scurry away as he was advancing toward her. But her bound feet made that impossible. "I see y'all got the blindfolds off! Little bastards!" The soldier grimaced.
"Keep your hands off her!" Eren roared as he rolled away from advancing soldiers.
"Stay away!" She screamed. She felt true fear, she knew what was coming, something that would leave her dirtied and scarred for the rest of her days. She kicked with her bound feet, bruising his calf.
"Ow! You sorry bitch! I'll make you pay ten fold!" The Interior Officer lunged at her, she had planted her foot on an uneven rock on the floor and managed to launch away from him.
When he looked down, all he saw was a small shoe. The bald man looked passed, no. Livid.
"Get the fuck away from her!" Eren let out an inhuman snarl. One of the soldiers that had him on the ground flinched.
"Rod hasn't paid our boss, and to encourage him to pay, we get a free evening with the dame!" He laughed. "And you get to watch," was the leader's final words before finally grabbing Krista.
She struggled, shaking in his grasp as he held her by her shoulders. "You're gonna be a fun one," his eyes were dazed, as if in a trance, and his eyes never left Krista's chest.
His right hand raised up, and it went back down. Crashing right into Krista's cheek bone. The hand came back down from the other side. Two cruel slaps, one on each cheek.
The slap caused her to bite her lip, which blood ran down her chin. Her resolve was gone, all protests halted as the man above her had a stone cold look.
"Stop struggling, it would only be a minor setback if I killed you. We still have the boy. And there is one other person with your blood within these walls." The man's voice resonated malice.
Her eyes were wide, yet vacant as she stared at him. Krista was petrified. What would she do?
Suddenly, Eren was on the move, he jumped forward and athletically cut the rope that was binding his feet with a stilletto he seemingly conjured from no where.
"Wh-what the hell?" One of the Interior Soldiers gasped, the red hair man looked at his thigh, only to see an empty sheet where his blade once resided.
The other one had already done forward, trying to tackle Eren. But the young boy was too fast, he had already cut the binds of his wrists.
He then kicked the advancing MP in the stomach when he had dove far enough. The stiletto made a sickening slice and crunch as it sank into the back of the soldier. He laid there lifeless.
The other MP was still shocked. And the man holding down Krista was staring in awe at the skill of the Scout. They were battle hardened, he knew, but he never expected them to be capable of besting the MPs.
Eren was unfazed by the sinful action he had just committed. He stared at the other MP that he had stolen the weapon from.
"Y-you just made a widow God damnit!" The MP was in tears. "I'm gonna kill you!" The MP charged him again, diving into Eren's midsection. Eren went to pick the MP up when the bald trooper joined in, both tackling Eren.
Eren punched brutally into the face of the average soldier; rendering him unconscious. Just as he reared back for another punch, the lead soldier grabbed Eren's arm.
The lead soldier was twisting Eren's arm, snapping it. He cried in pain, the sickening crunch awoke Krista from her shock, she had been spectating the entire time.
The soldier pulled a flintlock pistol out of his jacket. Krista's blood ran cold. The flintlock shined, its barrel seemed to go on forever before finally reaching back of Eren's head.

He pulled the hammer back, the click made a cold echo in the dungeon. Eren was on his knees, the Interior Officer behind him with the man's heel in his back and his broken arm outstretched.
"Krista! You have to fight! Kill him! Now!" Eren grunted. His memories flooded. Back to saving Mikasa, to her saving him. All of it at one time. Why this moment? He asked himself. But just when he thought he was done for, he saw Krista move.
Krista stood up, her legs shaky. But her resolve returned with a fire like never before. She charged the man, tackling into his side as his finger had just started to pull the trigger.
He let go of Eren and slammed her against the wall, "You fucking bitch! I'm going to kill you both! I don't care what Kenny says!" The MP pointed the pistol right at Krista. But just before he could finish her, his head was twisted into a horrible position, a disgusting crunch was heard.
The hand on her chest went limp, and the MP's body fell to the stone floor. She stood there. Her eyes lifeless yet wired open as she looked at the carnage around her.
"It's okay, you're safe now," Eren soothed through his exhausted panting. His body had steam rising from most parts of his body. He took a beating.
"That was one hell of a show," a rough, male voice grunted from the cell door that was sitting ajar. He stood in the open space.
He had some kind of ODM gear, and a metal chest guard. A dark fedora was on his head. His beard was slightly scraggly, but he was massive. Larger than even Reiner.
Krista scurried behind Eren, who put a protective arm in front of her. She peeked around, the man didn't move.
"You guys did a fine job here. I knew you would, and you helped me exterminate some vermin that was hiding in my Control Squad," the man informed. He seemed genuinely happy.
"Who are you," asked Eren, a grimace on his face.
"Kenny's the name, nice to meet yah," Kenny took three big steps and stuck his hand out to shake Eren's," Eren didn't take it.
"My bad, Gregor broke that arm," Kenny brushed it off.
Kenny walked around Eren, walking to the unconcious MP on the ground. There were cylindrical looking thing surround Kenny's thighs. He dismounted the handle of his ODM gear, and slammed it down onto on of the cylinders. Eren knew what it was then. The pistol pointed at the downed soldier.
He closed his eyes and covered Krista completely with his back. A loud bang was heard. Eren felt the hot blood on his bare chest. He opened his eyes in shock, looking toward Kenny.
The MP's head was completely gone. Kenny looked at him and laughed. "Hehe, yah missed one. But no worries. We're gonna be good friends..."
Krista was shaking in fear behind him.

-----------

Do you guys like this story? I can continue it! I actually used to write on Wattpad with an old account that I got locked out of. So I have a little experience. So gimme a follow and a like! And give me ideas! I write stories that people want!