No Sight

Levi nursed his drink at the bar of the old club. Jean sat next to him. And Mikasa was a few seats down. They sat there in comforting and calm silence.
    The group was all outlaws now, hiding like rats. Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, Armin, and lastly, Levi himself. Armin and the others were staying at their camp they had set up in an abandoned building in the outskirts of Orvud district.
     "When is he gonna get here?!" Jean groaned.
     "Shut the hell up you dumbass. The Broker gets her when he gets here," Levi replied calmly. Although he was getting irritated himself, they had been there for hours. It was starting to look suspicious.
     Mikasa looked exhausted, her scarf was covering her mouth, but her eyes said it all. Eren was gone. Nowhere to be seen for days now.
     Levi reached over and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. She felt tears sting her eyes as she choked back a sob.
     "We're gonna find him. The little brat's giving them hell right now. And I'd bet my lucky duster on that," he joked. She lightened up slightly.
     Suddenly, a middle aged MP sat next to Levi. He had blonde hair and brown eyes, which were very dull. He was obviously a little bit on the worn our side.
     Jean looked stunned, nearly ready to jump out of his seat. But Levi shot him a look, Jean became calm. He was more terrified of captain Levi than any MP alive.
     "Can I get a glass of water, please?" The MP asked. His voice was smooth, very misleading compared to his physical look. He sounded so young. So alive.
     After a few moments, the glass was on the bar. The man took a few sips, seeming to be thinking deeply. They all sat in silence, a bubble of tension surrounded all of the members of the outlaw Scouts.
     The MP took a small sack put of his coat, and emptied its contents into his hands. Small white.... what looked like, salt tablets? Levi didn't know. But the MP dropped two of them in his drink.
    It fizzed and bubbled, almost loudly. Levi did his best to pay attention yet not look suspicious. The MP looking man slid his drink toward Levi after the fizzing ended. There was a foam on top of the water, one that said:

Yarckel

     Levi nodded in understanding. That was to the southwest, since they were in Orvud district. The man stirred the glass of water with his finger, the fizzing began again.
     After another moment, the fizzing ended again. He slid the glass over once again. This time it said:

   Gruber

     The man, which Levi now knew was the Broker, slapped himself twice on the arm to let him know their transaction was over. Levi set five credits down on the counter as he started to get up to leave.
     Just as his feet were about to turn him around, the door at the front burst open. He turned himself back around and sat down.
     "Alright everybody, we have a report saying that some rogue Scouts were spotted in the area. If you know where they are, we need to know," a voice boomed through the old tavern.
     They sat there for a good twenty minutes. The MPs seemed to be merely strolling the bar room, observing the people that came in after a long day's work for a drink.
     After a little longer, they had studied the MPs patterns. There were six of them in the bar room. A whole squad to be simple. And they weren't being thorough with their search.
     "Jean, Mikasa, leave when I give the signal," Levi whispered. He looked toward the Broker, and to his suprise; the man was sipping on a new glass of liquor, not seeming to have a care in the world.
     His comrades nodded at him. The MPs had rifles, Levi could hear them clattering and bouncing around. This wasn't a good situation.
     Levi turned to Jean, who was on the other side of the Broker. "The bathrooms have windows, remember? You go first. I'll follow a few minutes later. It was raining so it should be easy to stay concealed. We rendezvous at the camp,"
     He turned to Mikasa, who nodded at him, she had listened to his instructions. Jean stood up, casually strolling to the restroom. Mikasa did the same.
     Levi sighed and raised his hand for another drink from the waiter. A single shot of whiskey. That's all he needed to calm his nerves. He downed the drink and gave the Broker one last look.
    "Wish me luck," he said. Levi got no answer, but saw the Broker's lips twitch upward slightly in amusement.
     Levi then stood up and went toward the bathroom. He had drank a little .ore than he had thought, and was a little heavy on his feet. No drunk, but definitely buzzed.
     As he was walking, he made eye contact with an MP, the MP stared at him for a second, as if thinking he knew Levi from somewhere. Then his eyes widened.
     "That's Captain Levi!" The soldier yelled, raising his gun. "He was on the top priority list! Detain him now!" The five other soldiers raised their rifles at Levi. There was nowhere to run now.
     Levi held his hands up slightly, as if to show he meant no harm. A gun's barrel was already pressing against his temple.
     "Down on the ground!" The MP yelled.
     "Listen, kid, I known you're doing your job. But I'm telling you, lower your weapons and walk out of here while you can walk." Levi ordered, his calmness intimidated the MP. His rifle shook as he stared at humanity's strongest soldier.
     The soldiers slowly closed in on him, there were four on him now. All four of them had a barrel on his head somewhere. Being a little overkill don't you think? He said to himself.
     "Listen, get down on the ground. You were top priority, so we have to take you, but we will kill you if you resist," the MP ordered once again.
     "You'll see why I'm top priority," Levi replied. And then he jumped into action...