Chapter 1

[Lucifer and Bianca knows each other for a very long time already, so it will be easier for me to write and communicate.]
Chapter One
Introducing Characters.
Start?
»Yes
No
[!Beginning of chapter starts now¡]

Bianca walks to school in Ivan's hoodie and sweater, it has seem that she has failed to rebel against her brother as Ivan walked with her, eyeing people around him as he saw one of his friends, Khoen. "Hey Khoen." Ivan spoke in a deep, rough yet calm tone as Bianca was behind him. "Oh Hey, Ivan. Is that your sister?" He pointed at Bianca who slightly smiled, waving as Ivan laughed and confirmed that she is his sister. "Yeah, and she tried to rebel, again." he scoffs, clearly unamused, giving a glare at Bianca. "I can wear what ever I want to do, and You don't have to be such a bitch about it." Bianca sticks her tongue out as Ivan glared. "Don't talk to me that way, Bianca, Or else." Khoen laughed at the both of them as he looked at Ivan, then back at Bianca. "Hey, Bianca, I'm gonna take your brother now, see ya." He waved goodbye at Bianca as Bianca did too. "Pfft, who was that person with your brother, Caramel?" A familiar  voice spoke behind Bianca as she turned around to see Lucifer. "Oh, Hey Chocolate." Bianca giggled, hugging onto him. "Just some guy that is friends with my brother, don't mind them. How are you, Luci?" She asked as Lucifer's hand strokes her hair. "I'm good, now I'm feeling better now that you're here." He winked which made the shorter woman blush as she scoffs. "Oh shut up!" She looked away, making Lucifer chuckle as he hummed. "What about you? How are you?" He asked, patting her head. "I'm good, let's get going to class now." She smiled up to Lucifer as they both walk to their classroom.
[Timeskip]
Mahalia was walking, not looking at her direction, talking with Omer as she bumped into Lucifer, which startled Mahalia, Omer and Lucifer. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"  She said in a panic as Lucifer looked at the two with icy cold blue eyes. "It's alright, but please, next time, watch where you're going." He said in a deep, calm yet irritated tone. He hated being accidentally touched by strangers. "M-Mhm! I'm Mahalia by the way, This is Omer, Whom may you be?" Mahalia asked as she introduced herself and Omer, who was waving as Lucifer scoffed. "I'm Lucifer, Nice to—" He was cut off by Bianca who was slightly angry at him, hugging him from behind. "Where were you?! I was waiting for you!" She scoffs as Lucifer turned around, giving a soft smile. "Sorry..I bumped onto this two." He pointed as Mahalia waved, giving a smile, though when Bianca looked over at Omer, she quickly growled. "What the hell is this cheater doing here?!" She growled, making Lucifer confused and hold her close. "You know each other?" Mahalia asked in confusion as she looked at them. "Yes..we know each other, Mal. I..I cheated on her months ago." Omer mumbled as he looked away. "Yes, He did! And I still haven't forgiven this bastard for it!"  Bianca snarled as Lucifer gave a overprotective and angry stare. "O-Okay, everyone, calm down! Me and Omer will just get going, so see you!" Mahalia waved goodbye as she grabbed Omer's arm and walked away with him. "Hey, it's okay. They're gone now, let's just go eat on the cafeteria."

"And yeah, we went here." Lucifer explained as he patted Bianca who was upset and eating a burger, Khoen was nervously laughing as Ivan was pissed. "WHAT?! THAT ASSHOLE IS HERE?!  OH WAIT UNTIL-"
"Ivan. Stop." Khoen scoffed as Ivan calms down, sitting next to him as he looked at him. "I-I'm sorry, Khoen." He pouted, earning a hug from Khoen. "It's alright, Ivan."
"Wow, you guys look like a couple, how cute."  Bianca winked as she smirked, laughing with Lucifer as the two males in front of them blushed so suddenly and pulled away from each other. "Oh shut up, both of you look like  a couple too." Khoen laughs as Bianca slightly blushed.

"Aw Man, It's raining.." Mahalia pouted as the rain poured heavily, groaning as she felt the cold breeze hit her skin. "Here, take this." Lucifer walks beside her, giving her his umbrella. "O-oh..wow, thank you..." Mahalia smiles, taking it as Lucifer patted her head then began to walk.

||Lucifer and Bianca' s Conversation.||
||💕🤡Mr Clown (Lucifer); Hey, you home now? Just checking up, don't want anything happening to my little kitten 😌
||😑🥺Angry Kitten (Bianca); I'm home now, Mr.Clown. How are you? Have you eaten yet?
||💕🤡Mr Clown (Lucifer); I have. Want me to pick you up tomorrow so we can walk together school? I heard there's a new cafe, we should stop by there first tomorrow. 💕
||😑🥺Angry Kitten (Bianca); Sounds Fun! 🥺❤️ Lets do it, also it's getting quite late, though wanna call for now?
||💕🤡Mr Clown (Lucifer); Yeah, Sure. I'll call you.
💕🤡Mr Clown(Lucifer) started a video chat
😑🥺Angry Kitten(Bianca) Joined the video chat.
(Few Moments Later)
||😑🥺Angry Kitten(Bianca); Hey, you sound like you're tired, why don't we just end the call and let you rest? After all you need it so, goodnight Lucifer, please sleep well, also don't drink coffee, sweet dreams, take care. See you tomorrow, dummy. Don't be late to pick me up, or I'll be the one coming to your house like last time 😭💕
||💕😭Mr Clown(Lucifer); Alright, Alright. Don't worry, I promise I won't be late, it's only one time, plus I was drunk at that time, you know? And I'm not drunk, so I'll be early. And okay I won't drink coffee, goodnight Sweetheart, sweet dreams, take care, see you tomorrow.

😑🥺Angry Kitten (Bianca) ended the video chat.