Chapter 2

Chapter Two
Introducing Other Characters And getting to know each other.

(Start)
————
"Hey, knock knock." Lucifer knocks on the front door, wearing a white checkered shirt, His hair push back, black pants with Chain belts hanging, wearing those round sunglasses.

"Coming!" Bianca hummed, wearing a mini skirt, a croptop And knee high socks, And wearing black shoes, having her hair down, wearing a heart chocker on her neck, going to the front door And opens it. "Hello Lucifer, Look what I'm wearing~" She winked as she giggled. "You look very beautiful, Bianca. Now let's go you dumbass." Lucifer chuckled as they walk together to the cafe, stumbling upon Mahalia and Adam.

"And That's all about me." Adam chuckles as Mahalia sat beside Adam. "Wow! That's so cool! Now I wanna go and try adventuring to Malaysia." Bianca said, her voice calming yet filled with excitement as Lucifer stared at her in awe, patting her head. "Pfft, I gotta agree, that is very nice but me and Bianca need to go, our class is close." Lucifer stands up as Bianca pouts. "Hopefully we see you guys afterwards.." Bianca waved goodbye as the two walked away.

"Class, we have a few new students that will be joining us, so please greet them with prosperity and respect." The teacher said as they sat down on their desk. "Wow, who do you think it is, sis?" Ivan asked Bianca, who was just beside him as Bianca shrugged. "Hopefully they are nice.." she groaned.

"Hello, I'm Adam Nik. I'm from Malaysia, I hope to be friends with you all!" Adam said with glee on his tone as he sat down next to Khoen, they immediately start talking as the other classmates were gossiping. "That's Adam Nik, I heard he's very good at acting and he's very smart at math, Khoen is lucky to have him as his seatmate." Talia (Thailand) murmured to Veronica (Vietnam).
Another student came in as she was very beautiful and seems gentle. "Hello, My name is Jade church, I'm from America. Hope we get along." Jade walks on an empty seat as she sat down. "Oh that's Jade Church, the Jade Church itself. Her family is known to be very wealthy and rich, her brothers are really handsome too, you'd be lucky to date one of them." Veronica mentioned as she laughs, getting caught off by a very intimidating man, he looked Russian, his cold blue heartless eyed Jade which send a nervous stare from the girl. "I'm Aleksandr Kravtsov." The Russian man said in a deep, husky and menacing tone, sitting beside Jade. "We meet again, Jade." His thick Russian accent echoed onto Jade's ear as it sent shivers down her spine, and redness of her cheeks.
"Woah, who is he?" Khoen mumbled to Adam as he stared at Aleksandr. "I don't know but I think that Jade girl know him, he looks terrifying though, wanna approach him later on?" Adam asked with curiosity as he titled his head over to the bothered Indonesian guy. "Nah dude, I don't want to get punched so suddenly later on." Khoen nervously chuckled. "But damn, surely he'll be a hot topic for the girls to simp for." Adam laughs at that as Ivan glared at the two, clearly feeling something as Bianca noticed his face, displaying a smug smirk over her face as she nudged her brother. "I see someone's unhappy, are you jealous of Khoen's new friend, Hm? Brother, Cmon, talk to meee~" Bianca teases his jealous brother, clearly groaning as he looked over her. "I'm NOT jealous, I'm just being suspicious, I don't want this guy to hurt my- TO HURKHOEN." He inhales as Bianca grinned. " 'My' ? Your what? Pfft, you're clearly hiding something from me, I know it!" Bianca laughed, Ivan left with a red and sore expression painted across his unhappy face and Khoen was noticing it as it worries him, yet makes him feel touched that he's being like that to him, since he never saw Ivan acting this way to anyone else.

"Wow, You have a very cool name, Aleksandr!" Mahalia sat down with him as they ate, Omer approaching and joining them. "Hello Lia! Who's your new friend over here? He looks awesome." Omer said cheerfully as Aleksandr introduced himself, Jade walking in slowly with Bianca, Lucifer and Adam. "Wow, that's a—" Omer stopped as he noticed Aleksandr staring at Jade, making him smirk. "Aleksandr?" Mahalia tilted her head, confused as Aleksandr suddenly stood up and held Jade's arm. "Jade.."
"Huh?" Adam looked over. "Hey JD, who's this?" He pointed at Aleksandr. "JD? Who's J—"
"I'm JD, idiot." Jade looked up at Aleksandr, sighing as Bianca smirked. "He's hot, dang.." Lucifer smAcked Bianca as he pouted. "Jeez, I was just kidding!" She hugged him as Mahalia and Omer approached. "Hello!" Omer smiled as Bianca scoffed.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" Omer looked at Bianca who was hugging Lucifer. "I can't forgive you that easily, Omer. You broke my trust and heart!!" She scoffs. "I know, I don't and won't expect you to forgive me sooner or later, I just hope you know I'm sorry." Omer mumbled as Mahalia just stared at Lucifer, admiring his features as she blushed. "Hey ya'll, where is Khoen?" Adam asked worriedly. "Oh, my brother is with him , he'll be fine."

"So, you're saying that you want me to come to your house since you want to show me something?" Khoen asked Ivan who was blushing as Ivan nodded, earning a soft smile from Khoen. "Alright cutie, I'll come since I can't resist you. And you're blushing so it must be very, very, VERY important." Khoen smirked and winked as Ivan pouted, whining. "I am NOT blushing, I NEVER blush, you're seeing things and assuming things, dumbass." He murmured as he scoffed. "Oh,your face says so otherwise, hun." Khoen smiled, kissing his cheek as his eyes flashed upon the other, his heart rate is rather fast. "See you later then, cutie." Ivan was 😤Q U A K I N G😤