Chapter 4

Rosalie’s POV:

After 15 minutes Kate finally got to my house. She hasn’t seen it or been here yet because she was in Cali. the month we’ve stayed here. (A/N: Sorry forgot to tell you it’s been a month since filming.)

“Oh My God, I love your house!” Kate squealed when we got into my room.

“Oh Kate, you haven’t seen the whole place. We were just gonna drop off your stuff here in my room then you get the whole tour,” i replied.

“Okay!” she seemed really excited.

*Skipping the home tour sorry*

“Wow this place is amazing! And it was built in seven days?!”

“Yup. Don’t ask me how they did it”

“Okay, and i saw the episode can’t believe you were on T.V. and why didn’t you tell them you sing?” She was wondering and Loyes out of all the people I know that isn’t family she is the only one who knows about me singing.

“Because then they would want me to and I don’t like singing in front of people you know that. But hey I did tell them i play guitar and piano and they did give me a music room.” I was saying.

“So!? They might have put in a recording area.”

“Whatevs. Anyways what are your plans next week?” I asked her changing the subject.

“Um, nothing I was thinking of going to Wells Fargo Arena to make beliebers mad though, and what about you miss Rosalie Christina Johnson?” She said tapping her fingers together like she has this evil plan. And ugh I hate when she uses my full name. It’s so annoying.

“Ugh please don’t remind me of next week.” I said in a negative attitude.

“Um why?”

“Long story or the short version?”

“Long please”

“Okay, well, uh, so you well you know I was T.V for our house makeover. Well I guess Justin *gag* Bieber saw it so he is giving my family the “VIP experience” and my mom offered him and his mom to stay the week with us since I guess he’s staying the week in Iowa. Which reminds me do you wanna stay with me the whole time he’s here so I don’t have to deal with him?”

“Hell yeah girl! I’ll stay with you as long as we get to mess with him.”

“Of course we are I mean its an opportunity knocking at our door.”

“Kay well what do you want to do now? Go swimming, watch a movie, listen to music, write music?” By the way Kate is a musician too.

“Um do you want to go to the music area. But we are bringing the electric keyboard and my guitars down here so we can write and all that when he is here I can not risk him knowing.”

“Sure thing we can move it down here tonight.”

“Kay thanks”

We were walking up stairs to our music room, when a song idea popped into my head.

“Hey, so you know how last November that kid a few grades down Josh died?” I questioned.

“Um yeah isn’t his brother in our grade?

“Uh jessie? Yeah. Well I feel really bad about it still I mean the kid had a huge family cause didn’t his grandpa remarry to some lady a long time ago and so did his grandma?”

“Uh yeah what about it?

“Well, I wrote a song , you know for his family and maybe i’ll show it to them.”

“Wow Rosalie, I want to hear it when did you write it?

“Okay well last night i couldn’t sleep and I thought of some lyrics already. Wanna hear them?

“Duh.”

“Okay here it goes. (A/N: I am going to do what hurts the most by the rascal flatts,just pretend it isn’t written yet and they haven’t sung it.

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

That don’t bother me

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out

I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while

Even though going on with you gone still upsets me

There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok

But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most

Was being so close

And having so much to say

And watching you walk away

And never knowing

What could have been

And not seeing that loving you

Is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go

But I’m doin’ It

It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone

Still Harder

Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret

But I know if I could do it over

I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart

That I left unspoken

What hurts the most

Is being so close

And having so much to say

And watching you walk away

And never knowing

What could have been

And not seeing that loving you

Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most

Is being so close

And having so much to say

And watching you walk away

And never knowing

What could have been

And not seeing that loving you

Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you

That’s what I was trying to do

“Wow that was amazing, how did you write that I mean did you write it as if you were close to him?”

“Yeah it was the only way I could really write it plus I talked to one of his cousin’s on facebook. I guess they were really close, I feel really sorry for her. Her name was Ashlyn. She’s really nice she’s his age. but yeah that’s the story.”

“Wow, well lets go swimming take my mind off of it it’s really sad. And I don’t like being sad.”

“Okay girly”

We went swimming and then went to watch a movie.

------

Well there you go Chappie 4 chappie 5 comming soon lol im hyper and OMGGGG i am soo in love with a thousand years by christian Perri right now i love her voice!