Poster + tickets

DISCLAIMER- I know my last story was really short and was bad but i promise this one will be longer and there may or may not be a sequal but so far i hope you enjoy- xoxo

————————————————————————

January 15-Your birthday-

You sister, brother ellie and josh burst in your room, now yelling

"Get up birthday bitchhh, we have a suprise for you!!" Ellie states.

"Yea, now get the hell up you have been over sleeping if that's how you say it, anyways- get up!" josh says jumping on your bed nearly breaking it.

"What the hell let me sleep and josh get the fuck off my bed your gonna break it with your fat ass" you say.

"HEY!, just because it's your birthday you can't act like a bitch" josh claims.

*You roll your eyes*

"Omg bee(your nickname)if you don't get your ass up your not getting your ticke- I mean present now get your ass up" Ellie says.

"UGGHH FINE I'll be down in a few" you say.

As josh and Ellie leave your room you get up, brush your teeth and hop in the shower. After you shower you put your hair in Dutch braids and get in some comfy cloths then head downstairs.
As you head downstairs you smell some delicious crepes, the ones your mom used to make before she died.

"Oh, hey bee I know this is a special day to you because mom would go all out but now that she's not here, me and josh wanted to make this the perfect birthday you could imagine" Ellie says.

"You guys didn't have to, yea I was upset because mom passed but it's ok she's in a better place now but really, thank you guys" you say with tears forming in your eyes.

"Awwww come here" josh says.

He hold out his arms for you to hug him, and you do but you also start crying.

"I'm sorry for making you cry" Ellie says.

"No its fine *sniffs*" you say briefly.

You sit down and start eating the crepe that your sister made you, as you are finishing josh and Ellie go upstairs and start talking about something, you walk to the vent to hear them better and you hear them say

"When are we gonna give her the last present" josh says.

"After shes done eating and I know for a fact she's gonna be screaming or crying or maybe both" Ellie claims.

"I think it may be both" josh says while chuckling.

You then hear foot steps coming down the stairs, you run to the sink acting like you were washing your dish the whole time.

"Ok, bee come over here we have to show you one last present we got you" Ellie says.

"Coming!" You yell from the kitchen to the living room.

You walk to the living room and see Ellie holding something behind her back and so is josh.

"What's the present" you say while jumping up and down.

"Ok i...got...u...a..." josh says.

"Spit it out josh!" You say.

"A Calpurnia poster" josh says.

"OMG Thanks you you know me so Well" you say while hugging josh.

"Ok my turn, you'll love mine" Ellie says.

You face Ellie who is excited to show me her present.

"I got you.... VIP CALPURNIA TICKETS!" Ellie says jumping up and down.