"Bye dickhard!"

Hey guys, I'm back I got my phone taken away longer cause my mom found out I was lying but sorry merry late Christmas!!!
————————————————————————
You wake up to find someone's arm wrapped around your torso, you turn and see Sadie sleeping with her arms around you but also Millie taking pictures with Finn but also noticing Wyatt with an angry look on his face. Millie giggles then leaves when she noticed you were up.
You go up to Wyatt and ask what's wrong

"What's wrong?" You ask Wyatt.

"What do you mean what's wrong?! I just found you sleeping with Sadie, are you like in love with her or something?! Are you gay?!" Wyatt says.

"Ok first don't talk to me like that and second what the hell?!? You really think I'm sleeping with Sadie she's my friend it's not even like that the fuck! And third Im bisexual OK!" You say to Wyatt then leave the room.

You see Sadie on the couch so you sit next to her, you heard a phone ringing but you didn't think it was your so you ignored it.

"Mariah, Aylas calling you" Finn says handing me my phone.

"Oh, thanks" you say to him and answer the phone

Font- Ayla
Font- Mariah

Hey what's up?!

So I talked to Malcolm today about the song or band we're gonna make and he said to go over to his house to plan it out, I'm walking to his house right now so you should start coming now

Oh alright I'll be there soon, text me the address please

Alright see ya soon, bye

Bye

*hangs up*

Jjs hdhd dud

You walk over to where Finn is and ask him

"Hey Finn do you mind dropping me off at Malcolms house since your the only one who knows where he lives, Ayla is over at his house and told me to go over?" You ask Finn

"Sure let's go" Finn says grabbing his keys and heading to the car

You guys start walking to the car and get inside
A few minutes later he starts driving, you can see something is off but your not sure

"So I have a question" Finn says.

"Sure whats up" You say.

"What's the deal between you and Ayla like I just left the band and y'all are already creating another one with Malcolm" he says while laughing.

"I mean it's just to entertain and you leaving the band has nothing to do with me, right?" You ask.

"No, Ofc not" Finn says back.

"Ok Finn I can't help but notice that your acting really fuckin weird, what is it?" You ask.

"It's nothing, I mean I guess it's because I broke up with Michelle" he says.

"You mean the girl who you felt like you've known your whole life?" You ask jokingly.

Finn just stares at the road while driving

"I'm just joking idiot, it was about time anyways" You say.

"Why dont you like her?" Finn asks.

"She slut shamed me while I was getting ice cream with Wyatt and don't get me started on Wyatt" you say.

"What did he do?" Finn gulps.

"He accused me of sleeping with Sadie like she's my side chick or something" you say.

"The hell?" Finn says.

"I know right" you say.

"Alright we're here" Finn says while stopping the car.

"Bye finn it was nice talking to you, I'll see you later" Mariah says getting out the car.

"Bye dickhard!" Ayla yells and waves at Finn.

"Whatever" Finn says and starts driving away.
————————————————————————

Anyways guys I'm sorry I haven't posted again.