Ex friends and girlfriends

"I-uhh kind of-uhhh like you..." Wyatt claims.

You stare at him in shock.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told yo-" Wyatt started but you cut him off by kissing him.

Finn pov

"Jesus fucking Christ how the fuck do I tell her" you say in anger.

"Tell who?" Millie asks.

"Mar- Oh shit millie" you say.

"Finn I know you like Mariah, life is short, your 18 already tell Mariah how you feel already it's really obvious you like her" Millie says.

"Is it that obvious?" You ask.

"YES, now go tell her before it's too late bc-uhhh Wyatt kind of- uhh likes her.." Millie says looking on the ground.

"SHIT!" You say while running out of your room into Mariahs

As you are running, you can see from far away...Mariah...and Wyatt...kissing,you realized you were...late, your eyes slowly starts filling with tears. You turn around and run back to your room....crying.

Mariah pov

You pull away, looking at Wyatt while smiling.

"Woah." Wyatt says.

"Yea, I like you too.." you state.

"Mariah, will you be my girlfriend?" Wyatt asks.

You look at Wyatt in shock but also screaming inside so you say..

"YESS I WILL" you say excitingly.

"C'mon lets tell everyone" Wyatt says.

You nod your head, walking down the stairs and see everybody on the couch but Finn, so millie went upstairs to bring him down, but as he comes downstairs you see his eyes are red. As if he were crying, he sits on the ground staring outside the window looking like he's trying not to cry.

"Finn, are you ok?" You ask.

He stares at you.

"Oh, yea I'm fine" Finn claims.

"Ok, well me and Wyatt have news" you state.

You tell everyone the news, they congratulate you but Finn, Finn only says..

"I- I got to go" Finn says while getting up to go to his room and you see his eyes full with tears.

"Oh- ok" you say.

"I'm so happy for you bee" Ellie says.

"Thank you" you say while hugging Ellie.

*2 weeks pass and Finn hasn't talked to you since you told them u and Wyatt were dating*

*you knock on Finns door*

"Come in" Finn says softly.

You walk in his room and when I tell you his room was a mess, it was that much of a mess.

"I was wondering if you wanted to ea-" you were saying till finn cuts you off.

"Get the fuck out my room, Now" Finn says angry.