"I-i love you"

You start to pull up to the house, you take off your seatbelt and walk in the house. You see Finn on the couch watching tv but when he notices you he gets up and walks upstairs, straight into his room. You frown, like on the verge of crying and Millie notices from the kitchen so she comes over and rubs your back while you just standing there with tears flowing down your face.

"Hey hey hey, why are you crying?!" Wyatt asks while walking through the door and running to you.

"I'm fine" you say while whipping your tears.

"I know something is wrong, let's go to sleep u will get extra cuddles" Wyatt says.

You and Wyatt go upstairs, go to his room and you both lay on his bed while cuddling, then you fall asleep.

"Goodnight princess" Wyatt says quietly.

*2 weeks later cause I'm a lazy bitch*

                                  Finn pov

I was miserable, I stopped coming out of my room and I stopped eating just so Mariah can notice bus she hasn't, she hates me so much. You get up and walk out the room to use the bathroom and run into Mariah.

"Hey..." Mariah says softly.

You walk right past her

"Y-You know, you h-have to talk to m-me one da-y" she says almost sobbing but tears coming down her face.

You ignore her and walk in the bathroom. I dont know why I did and you hate yourself for it, I just wish I was different and was her guy....

                              Mariah pov

You walk to your room crying again, Wyatt had to fly somewhere a few days ago because he had to preform on stage for his band (pretend) and his fans. When he comes back it will be our 1 month anniversary so your very excited for him to come back tomorrow.

*1 day later*

Its been a day and finn yet hasn't come out of his room, as much as you wanted to walk in his room and apologize, you couldn't cause he hated you or as you thought he did. Now we are waiting for Wyatt to come home and it's an hour late so maybe his flight may be late or something.

                                Wyatt pov

You got off your flight and notice a familiar girl thinking it was Mariah so you run to her, you hug her and kiss her. Noticing at this moment you fucked up, because this wasn't Mariah, it was-

"I knew you would come back to me baby" Michelle says.

"What the fuck!, I thought you were mar-" you start but Michelle cuts you off by kissing you once again.

You had no idea what the fuck you were doing but the next thing I know, I was kissing her back. Fuck me.

                              Mariah pov

"Come on Wyatt pick up!" You say.

You walk out the room and go to Sadie's room because Millie, josh and Ellie went out, you ask for Sadie's phone to call Wyatt. While its ringing it finally answers- holy shit.

"Sadie this better be good I'm dealing with shit right now" Wyatt says while crossing the street.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me and where are you?!" You ask.

He notices it's you and hangs up.

"motherfucker..." you say while tears form in your eyes.

You run into your bathroom sobbing while looking in the mirror because you feel like everyone hates you. You accidentally slip and hit your head on the mirror, causing it to break and crash down on your legs which are currently bleeding out.

                                 Finn pov

You wake up to small shatter of glass but didn't think to much of it so you went back to sleep.

A few seconds later, what really woke you up was a scream....Mariahs scream. You get up and run into her room, you don't see her so you run into her bathroom seeing a trail of blood leading to her.

"OMG BAMBI! SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" Finn yells while running towards you.

You hug Mariah crying in her arms also hugging her.

"What happen- OMG!" Sadie says then runs to her phone and calling the ambulance.

"Please dont die on me, I-I love you..." you say while sobbing on Mariah.

*2 min later*

Mariah wakes up and starts coughing up blood, so your putting your hand over her mouth causing the blood to spill all over your hand, then she starts crying.

"Don't worry Mariah, the ambulance is coming just stay in Finns arms ok, I will stay outside to wait for the ambulance" Sadie says with tears coming down her face.

Mariah nods

"Bambi... I'm sorry, for everything" you say while sobbing.

"F-finn, f-inn its o-ok" Mariah says almost losing her breath.

"Mariah I-" you start then get cut off.

"The ambulance is here!" Sadie yells

People start coming upstairs, they put Mariah in the ambulance car with Sadie and me. We get here, then Mariah gets rushed into the emergency room.

Sadie calls everyone including Wyatt to come to the hostpital. Everyone got here shortly but Wyatt, what's so ever is no where to be seen.

"Finn wolfhard?!" A nurse calls out.

"That's me!" You say while rushing over to her.

"Mariah is ready to see you" the nurse says.

You nod your head slowly and start walking to her room.

Mariah pov

As you are waiting for Finn, everything started to come back to you. You hitting you head causing the mirror to shatter all over you, you then grab a piece of glass and cut your whole arm while screaming, also waking up in Finns arms coughing up blood and then everything went black till now.
Finn walks in and sits down right next to you.

"Bambi..." Finn says softly.

Your eyes start to fill up with tears, then they start streaming down your face like a waterfall causing you to sob.

"Shshshsh... your ok your ok" Finn says while his eyes fill up with tears, he is also rubbing your back.

Finn sits and lays on my hostpital bed, then he grabs your head and put it on his chest causing you to sob on his chest, until then you and Finn are slowly falling asleep.

*1 hour later*

You wake up and so does Finn, you look at him.

"I'm sorry, for everything" you say while hugging him.

"It's ok and I'm sorry for ignoring you these past few weeks" Finn says hugging you back.

Oh shit, you forgot he's been ignoring you, but atleast you have him back which makes you hug him even tighter.

"OMG MARIAH WHAT HAPPENED" Wyatt said after bursting into your room.

You roll your eyes

"Uh Finn, do you mind giving us a min" Wyatt said.

Finn nods his head and walks out the room.