Feret- Slap

Requested by (surprise) @AuraWasNeverHere .

"Who would love such a fagot like you? You are a disgrace for our family!"

"Get here out before I lose myself! And never come back!"

Never come back.

Disgrace. I am disgrace.

Fagot. No love.

Disgrace. Pain. A hit. Black. Pain.

Eret woke up.

His entire body is sweaty and his breathing fast.

"Eret?"

"SHUT UP!"

The memorise way to fresh. His body trembling. Small hands carefully touching his shoulder.

Slap.

His hand colliding with Fundys cheek.

The body behind vibrates a bit. A scared expression on his face.

"E-Ere-Eret?"

He doesnt react. Again a hand this time even more carefully slowly touching the others arm.

No pain.

"Eret?"

The brit turns his head.

"Fu-"

Midword he stops.

"I'm sorry I- didnt- please forgive me- I- Am sorry- Should sleep on the couch. Am sorry I didnt- do you need a painkiller or shou-"

He is cut off with lips pressing against his own. But the fox breaking it after a few minutes.

"So do you wanna tell me what was going on?"

"I- my family and they- told me-"

Eret starts to cry. The fox hugs the other wrapping his tail around the brit and letting him cray while rubbing his back.

"Its okay. Shhhh. They are not here and you are perfect. I love you. Shhhh"

They dont need to talk. It wasnt the first and not the last time.