Dreambur- Late night

Saturday Feret- long shot and Sunday Dreambur-. If you have a plot for one tell me. Please.

"Hey Dream!"
Wilbur joined the Vc. Dream was currently streaming. Alone. George was asleep and Sapnap had no time. So it actually was planned a lonely stream on the Smp. That now a Brit joined wasn't planned.
"Shouldn't you be asleep?"
The other stood quiet for a moment.
"How was your day, Dream?"
The brit asked completely ignoring the question.
"Good?"
Dream is now confused. That's not Wilbur's normal behavior.
"Wil? Is everything alright?"
It is a bit quiet first, then:
"Yea why shouldnt it be?"
A nervous laugh. Worry rises in Dream and the viewer. But Dream decides to not comment on it. He will just listen closely and try to figure out what's wrong. The entire stream Wilbur sounds normal. Talks about random things and laughs. Even at some point the chat somehow managed to get him to sing a bit. So the stream went by and nothing happened. Yet.
In the middle of talking Wilbur stops. From the other side you can hear someone talk and it's not Wilbur. No one revognizes the voice.
"Wilbur?"
He hears a small whimper.
Dreams eyes grow wide.
"Is everything okay? Is someone hurting you?!"
"No-o... I- I think my house is hau-haunted.... It's... The voice.... Every ni-night.... Dream I'm scared."
The chat goes crazy and Dream thinks quick.
"Wilbur? I'm going to send you my number.... Add me and call me Video... Go into your bed and hide there if you want..."
"Bu- i see your-" Wilbur slightly jumps when he hears footsteps nearing to his room.
Without thinking twice he calls the American.
Dreams eyes focus immediately on the Brit. He looks terrified.
"Go to bed Wil. And lie the phone next to you... I can watch over you when you sleep."
Wilbur nods. He is tired. I mean everyone would if you couldn't sleep for the past days. Dream will watch over me, he thinks, it won't happen anything.
He slowly tries to courage himself.
And in the end he did.
Still scared but feeling protective he climbs into his bed and lies down. The phone next to him.
Dream and Wilbur talk for a while. The main goal making Wilbur forget.
And it works. Dream hears soon only a bit snoring. He smiles and looks into his phone. There is the brit sleeping peacefully.