Dreambur- (idk could be the first chap of a book tbh)

Edit: Requested by becck212

Everything around him is pitch black. Footsteps from somewhere and a laugh.
"You are awake!"
A cold shiver runs down Dreams spin.
"Wilbur?"
"Who else darling... Technoblade?"
Wilbur snorts and unties Dreams legs leaving the rest tied and him blindfolded.
"You know... I don't care about Manburg or L'Manburg! They all betrayed me! But you... "
A hand lifts his chin and a thumb caress his cheek.
"Did someone ever told you how beautiful you are?"
"What do you want Wilbur?"
"Oh" The hand leaves it place."What I want? Someone who won't betray me. Not talk behind my back about me being insane. Not able to lead a nation anymore... Someone.... You! You never did it.... And that's why you are here.... Scratch the other! They don't know anything about it. They don't know anything about us. Dream, us! Imagine what we can do together. How the other will crawl back to us... But they are to late."
Dream turns his head into the direction Wilbur's voice is coming.
"Wilbur. That's stupid. Let me go. This..."
"What do you mean! The others don't care about us. About me. Why should we?"
"You are dragging me into something!"
"I'm not!"
Hands gripping onto his shoulders shaking him a bit.
"Don't you understand? This is not a joke... It's the truth! You were out for days... And do you see it!" - Wilbur laughs- "No one is here to get you"
"That's... They need time!"
"You sure about this-" the hands leave his shoulders. Wilbur mumbles something and tigers through the room. Mumbling something. Suddenly he stops and a hand ruffles through Dreams hair.
"I will show you... I will show you."
And with that Wilbur is gone. Slamming the door behind him shut.