Wilbur- park

Wilbur x (you decide)

Cold air hits cold skin. Wilbur doesn't move. From a bit away he hears cars, someone screaming something. Nothing important.
Why he is here in the dirt? How should he know? He drunk to much last night. His boyfriend cheated on him with a friend. Not even best friend. Just friend.
Wilbur feels empty and cold. Nothing goes through his head. His eyes starring at the wall in front of him. Some trash bags lie around, it smells badly.
But Wilbur doesn't care. For him his life is over. His ex still in the flat that he pays for. Maybe destroying his things and laughing. Maybe fucking his new toy in their bed. The thought makes his heart shatter. Though it already is in pieces.
There is nothing left. Wilbur stands up and walks down the busy street. His eyes fixed on the ground. People changing the side of the street because of him. He looks like a dirty rat that doesn't mean good.
For them he is someone who made somewhere in his life the wrong turn and ended up like this. They don't know him or his story.
He smiles sadly. His feets brought him to the park. It's a nice little one with a bridge over a river. The birds are always here, especially the pigeons. Not many go to it in the morning since it is winter. Way to cold.
Nearly no one is here. And if they just walk their dog. Nothing special. Everyone hurrying to get back inside to not stay to long in the cold. Wilbur can't blame him. On a normal day he would behave like that too.
His way continues and soon he reaches his destination. The bridge.
Under him the water nearly stands. A bit ice swimming on the surface on some a bit snow. It looks magical. For him it's his place to be. Here he plays the guitar and sings. Here he feels free and forgets. Here he can be himself.
An uneasy feeling grows in his stomach. His eyes looking down. Is it worth it?
Yes.
Wilbur climbs onto the other side of the railing. The river screams his name. Sweetly. It gives him the feeling this is right.
From somewhere a scream. People running to him.
He lets go and jumps.

paranoid schizophrenia-Paranoid schizophrenia is characterized by predominantly positive symptoms of schizophrenia, including delusions and hallucinations. These debilitating symptoms blur the line between what is real and what isn't, making it difficult for the person to lead a typical life.