Please stay by my side...(Daisuga)

A/N: Thank you for 130+ reads!!! I really like writing these so thank you so much <3 Enjoy the story!

TW THIS STORY MENTIONS: Self harm, Attempted suicide, Internal thoughts, Abuse, Blood, Scars, Eating Disorders, Bullying

A/N (Again) This is gonna be a long one, and there are a lot of triggering topics, I don't want to trigger trauma or any sort of attack, so please if you are uncomfortable with the trigger warnings above, please just skip this story and come back when the next one-shot is updated :)

Also, please don't let this story give you any ideas, the things depicted in this story are not healthy in any way. Please, don't try to attempt any of the actions depicted. If you are getting thoughts, try to focus on something else, try to take your mind off of it. The thoughts will go away.

A/N 6/2022: So, I'm reviving this fic cuz I really like this story, I will fix a bunch of things in all of these to better suit how I write now.

Suga's POV

Suga woke up in the hallway.

Shit....what happened?

He started to lift himself up when he felt a sharp pain in his cheek and arm. He remembered what happened last night.

*Flashback*

"WHY ARE YOU HOME LATE KŌSHI" Suga's aunt screamed at him.

"...I'm sorry auntie....the practice went on for a little longer than usual."

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK BOY" She walked up to him and slapped him on the cheek. He stood there in complete silence, staring at the floor.

"Geez, you're always hanging out with your friends. You never spend any time with me"

"I need to be there fo-" Suga started.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK?" She yelled at him.

"I'm...sorry....." Suga said quietly.

"Yeah you better be sorry. Go upstairs now. No dinner."

"Yes Ma'am..." Suga ran up the stairs. I didn't even want food anyways...

Suga went into his room and put his stuff down and then walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Just do it once, it won't hurt.

Yes it will.

Just do it.

No.

You'll feel better.

No I won't.

You deserve it.

Why?

The same reason why Auntie hates you.

Suga rolled up his sleeve and took out a small piece of metal from his pencil sharpener from his pocket and brought it up to his forearm.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

DO IT.

He slashed the blade against his skin, leaving a long, bleeding cut. He grabbed some bandages from the drawer and wrapped them around his arm, rolled down his sleeve, cleaned the blade off, and put it back in his pocket. He left the bathroom and started down the hallway when he got a wave of dizziness.

I didn't eat or drink anything today, maybe I can sneak some water past Auntie...

He started to feel really lightheaded.