Teasing(Iwaoi)

A/N: Hey everyone!!! Thank you for 300+ reads (holy shi-) I'm trying to post at least once a week but I'm starting to run out of ideas so please give me ideas ;-; Enjoy the story and thank you for reading!! <3

A/N (Again) Also Iwaizumi and Oikawa are dating in this one-shot.

A/N 6/2022: I just did a quick read through of this one and it's actually not- the worst surprisingly so enjoy!

3RD PERSON POV

"Iwa-chan!" Iwaizumi looked over while in air to see the ball being set towards him. He hit the ball as hard as he could across the court and fell to the ground.

"Ow..." Iwaizumi slowly sat up, feeling a sharp pain in his hip. He grabbed his side in pain, while the team ran over to him.

"Iwaizumi-senpai!! Are you ok?" Kindaichi asked the older male.

"No, no he's not. I'll take him to the nurse." The team looked at Oikawa. He had a concerned expression on his face.

"I'm fine. I don't need to go to the nurse. Let's just continue the match." Iwaizumi said, slightly annoyed.

"Hmmmmmm are you sure?" Oikawa teased. Iwaizumi scoffed in response. "Well, try to stand up." Oikawa crossed his arms.

"Hmph." Iwaizumi put his weight on his right arm and attempted to push his body up, only to fall down.

"Told ya weren't fine Iwa-chan!"

"Shut up Trashyka- woah woah woah what are you doing??" Oikawa had put one of his arms under Iwaizumi's knees and the other one under his neck, picking him up.

"Picking you up of course. If you can't walk how will you get to the nurse? Hehe~ Now wrap your arms around my neck." Without any other choices but to comply to what Oikawa said, he slowly put his arms around Oikawa's neck, a pink tint coloring his cheeks. "Ok everyone, you guys can just clean up early, we were almost done anyways. Make sure to get something to eat on the way home ok?" Oikawa said to the rest of the team.

"Yes sir!" The rest of the team said, scrambling to clean up the gym. Oikawa left the gym with Iwaizumi securely placed in his arms. While walking down the halls of Aoba Josai Oikawa chuckled lightly.

"What's so funny?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I was just thinking, this is kinda like walking down the aisle at a wedding. I just need a suit and we need to get you a beautiful dress haha!" Oikawa laughed.

"SHUT UP SHITTYKAWA IF ANYTHING YOU WOULD BE THE ONE WEARING THE DRESS" Iwaizumi started thrashing around in Oikawa's arms.

"Woah Iwa I was joking. Stop moving around I'm gonna drop you."

"....sorry."

"...How about we make this deal. At our wedding we wear suit dresses so we both are wearing both." Oikawa suggested, looking down at Oikawa. Iwaizumi looked back at him, his face totally red.

"..." Iwaizumi stayed quiet.

"I'll take that as a yes." Oikawa continued to walk to the nurses office. "Oh right, the nurse goes home after school." He walked over to a bed and slowly laying Iwaizumi down. He then went over to the cabinet and grabbed some cream. He then walked over to a drawer and got some gauze and medical tape. He walked back order to Iwaizumi and sat down on the stool next to the bed. He carefully pulled down the waistband of Iwaizumi's shorts to reveal his bruised hip. He put the the cream on his finger and lightly put his finger to the other male's hip.

Iwaizumi shuttered, "I-It's cold...hurts.." He tried to pulled away but Oikawa grabbed his sleeve, stopping him from moving

"I know. I'm sorry, I'll be done with soon. Grab my hand, you can squeeze it whenever you don't like the feeling." He reached out his free hand to Iwaizumi and the older male gabbed his hand quickly, clenching it. "Can I continue?" Iwaizumi nodded in response. Oikawa continued to put the cream on Iwaizumi's damaged skin. The shorter male shut his eyes shut in pain and gripped Oikawa's hand tightly....

"There all done!" Iwaizumi opened his eyes and slowly sat up, Oikawa putting his hand on his back to help him up. He looked down at his hip to see the bruise neatly bandaged up.

"Uh, Iwa? Can you maybe loosen up you grip a bit?"

Iwaizumi let go of Oikawa's hand, seeing how red it was. "Ah- sorry."

"I just said to loosen you grip, not to let go~" Oikawa pouted.

"Geez you're impossible sometimes you know that?" Iwaizumi said, grabbing Oikawa's hand again.

"Mayybbee..but you love me hehe"

Iwaizumi smiled and lifted Oikawa's hand up to his lips, kissing it softly, "Yea I do."

~~~

"Hey Oikawa, don't you think this is a bit excessive?"

Oikawa was walking back to his house, with Iwaizumi on his back. "Nope!"

"But your knee, doesn't it hurt?"

"I'll be fine! I've done much worse in volleyball."

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"Yeah, but anything for the team to win."

"Oikawa...you shouldn't be hurting yourself just for the team. How many-"

"It's fine Iwaizumi." Oikawa interrupted him in a stern voice.

"Tōru, it's not fine. You can't keep doing that. If you get really hurt, how will the team continue without you?"

"..."

Iwaizumi sighed and put his head on Oikawa's shoulder. "There's no need fighting over this. Look, I'm just worried for you. You always push past the limit for the team, never checking up on yourself. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath. If you need to take a break for a second, it's ok, I'll be there to cover for you, right by your side."

Oikawa hesitated, "....always?"

"Yes always."

"Forever and ever..?"

"Yes yes forever and ever you big baby. Can you walk faster? It's cold!" Iwaizumi said annoyed.

"Geez ok ok!" Oikawa continued to walk to his house.

~~~

"I'm assuming you want little spoon?" Iwaizumi said to Oikawa, sitting on his bed in Pj's while Oikawa was brushing his teeth.

"Mhm!" Oikawa finished brushing his teeth and walked over to the bed as Iwaizumi laid down. Iwaizumi reached out his arm so Oikawa could climb under. He pulled the blankets over them and turned off the light.

"Comfy?" He asked Oikawa.

"Yep, goodnight Iwa!!"

"Goodnight Oikawa."