Chapter 1

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Day: Thursday
Ayano's POV
I took the 50kg weight from the gym and fast walked in the pool area so nobody noticed, I don't want to lower my reputation, since I'm not a part of the sports club. I gently placed the weight behind one of the sunbathing chairs (i have no clue what it's called) and waited for a certain orange haired cat lover. The bullies are stalking Gema like little creeps, and I already poisoned Raibaru at Monday, so Osana should be alone, I hope.. I don't want any witnesses..

I saw Osana walked into the sunbathing chairs. "Ahh, The sun feels so good today!"  She said as she laid down on the chair.

I waited for the perfect opportunity.

"A little nap won't hurt" She said and she slept.

Perfect!

I grinned and took the weight. I placed it behind her and tied her long hair in it. Once it's secured, I pulled it to the pool.  Of course, Osana woke up and she screamed. The screaming stopped once she's in the bottom of the pool. I looked at her corpse and smiled (like a psycho-).

I walked away from the pool and went to eat so I wouldn't look suspicious. (Ayano's kinda sus.. ok I'll stop-)

.•♫•♬•Time skip •♬•♫•.

The police arrived at school.

The police discovered the corpse of Osana Najimi.

The police couldn't find any murder weapons.

The police ask everyone in the school including Ayano. The police couldn't link Ayano to any crimes.

The police doesn't have enough evidence to perform an arrest, the police investigation ends and all students are free to leave.

Senpai is absolutely devastated about the death of his childhood friend. He will stay home the next day to mourn Osana's death.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

I walked home.

"Poor senpai.. He's now sad, I don't like to see him like this.. " I said to myself.

I reached my house and I was greeted by my mom.

"Hello dear, how's your day?" She asked (I know Ayano's parents are overseas, but just think that Ryoba or Ayano's mom stayed home and Ayano's dad is the one overseas)

"I eliminated Osana-chan, Mother.. " I answered her and grinned.

Mom smiled at me

"Great job Ayano! I hope you'll get Taro-kun soon" She said as she hugged me.

"Thanks.. " I replied and hugged her back.

I walked up to my room and changes into my casual clothes.

"Mom, I'm going to the town for a while" I yelled.

"Okay dear, don't come home late!" She yelled back at me.

I arrived at the town and went to the gift store. I bought a famous Japanese novel for senpai, but I don't have enough money, so I went to the maid cafe in front of it to get a part time job.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•..

Once I had enough money, I bought the novel and went home.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to the next day•♬•♫•.

Day: Friday
I woke up and got ready.  Mom made pancakes for breakfast and I ate it. It was.. Delicious..

Once I finished breakfast, I said goodbye to mom and walked to school.

I finally arrived at school and changed my shoes.

And, well, I attend school like a normal innocent school girl, well, except, I felt sad because Senpai stayed home. Ugh.. Why does he have to care about that Tsundere?..
.•♫•♬•Timeskip •♬•♫•.

Day: Sunday
Before I went to bed, I opened my Senpai shrine. I looked at the picture of my beloved Senpai.
"You're safe now..." I said as I rubbed the picture.

Just then, I heared a notification from my phone. I checked who it is and it's from Info-chan.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

I looked at my phone and my eyes widened.

Are you serious?!! I just eliminated Osana and now, A new frickin' rival?! Geez, why do a lot of girls liked my Senpai?!

I turned off my phone and went to sleep while thinking of ways to eliminate Amai.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Ohohoh, hello readers! (I sound so cringey omaiga-)  so here's the first chapter! How was it? OwO 

Yea, also Tysm for 10 followers, I guess.

I'm sorry if it's really short and all, but I hope you'll wait for the next update! ^^