Chapter 2

A/N: I dont know what are Amai's elimination methods, so I just sorta think of one myself, if yandev or someone else already had this idea first, please don't say I copied them. I got this from my head, I didn't know if they already came out with that idea, so that's why I don't want to say that this idea mine. (Unless, no one made it yet, sksksk-)

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
Day: Monday
Ayano's POV
I've already got a plan. So I'm going to ruin Amai's reputation.

I walked to school and bought a few emetic poison from Info-chan.

I followed Amai to the cooking club and when she's done cooking, she placed the food in a tray.
"Oh, I forgot something" She said as she left the tray with perfectly good food on the table. No one is around, so I went up to the food and gave emetic poison to each of the food. Then, I saw Amai coming, so I ran out.
Amai then took the tray of food and started giving it to the students she passed by. Good thing the poison started to work once Amai was far from them, the person who ate the food from Amai ran to the bathroom. Soon, people started gossiping about Amai, saying that about her being talented at cooking was just a lie.

.•♫•♬•The next day•♬•♫•.

"Hey, sister. " Inkyu said.
"Yes, dear sister" Her sister, Sakyu said.
"Is that Amai Odayaka, the Cooking club leader?" Inkyu asked
"Yes, she is" Sakyu replied.
"I heard that she's really talented at cooking, I really want to try the food she made!" Inkyu said exitedly.
"Well, I've heard some.... nasty rumors about her and her cooking, and I personally don't think you should accept the food she might give you.." Sakyu said.
"Ooh! Tell me why sis!" Inkyu said
"Now, now dear sister, we shouldn't gossip about people.. " Sakyu replied as she smiled at her sister.
"Aww, you're no fun!" Inkyu said disappointed.
That's what I heard after eavesdropping the Basu sisters' conversation.

But, Amai's reputation is not lowered enough.. I wonder how I will lower it even more.. Driving her into suicide?..

Oh, wait, Kaobook exists.. I'll just use that..

I asked Info-chan for Amai's embarrassing secret.
Once, I done that, I knew what to write.

When the school day ended, I ran to my house and turned on the computer and I posted Amai's embarrassing secret.

Soon, the bullies started to respond and they said they're going to expose Amai.

.•♫•♬•The next day•♬•♫•.

I walked into my class to leave my book bag and walked into Amai's class to see does the bullies done anything yet, and which they did. They wrote nasty things on her desk, like : kill yourself!, or die!.

At lunch, Amai just sat in her desk while looking at the words in her desk.

I watched them behind a door, and Musume started to clap (?) Chalk erasers on Amai's head. Amai looked visibly sad.

This goes on for a few days.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.
Day: Friday

Today, the headmaster told everyone to go to the gym.

"No words can express the sense of loss we feel, as the result of this terrible tragedy..." He said with Amai's picture on the stage.

I grinned slightly, I finally got rid of my second rival.

.•♫•♬•At home•♬•♫•.

I jumped in my bed feeling exhausted.

And another notification came from my phone.

I looked at my phone and it's a text from Info-chan.

Oh God, please no more rivals..

And she's telling me that I got another new rival. Her name is Kizana Sunobu.

I'm too exhausted to think about anything, so I just slept that day.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
Ok, there, a new chapter. I'm sorry if it's boring or anything. I hope you'll be patient to wait for the next few updates! ^^

Have a nice day!