Chapter 3

Ayano's POV
Okay.. 3rd rival, Kizana Sunobu..

Why a himedere..?

I texted Info-chan again:

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
Perverted helper

(A/N:
Idk I decided to make Ayano put that name for Info-chan in her contacts-)

You(Ayano) : I don't have any ideas to eliminate Kizana..

Perverted helper: well, I'll text you if I got an idea.

Perverted helper: but you should think of something too, Ayano. You're doing this for your senpai, not mine.

You: okay, okay, fine.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

After I texted her, I went to my bed while thinking of ways to kill Kizana.

A few minutes later, info-chan sent me a text message, she said she got an idea.

She said, Kizana was about to have a drama show in a few days, and I should put a bunch of dumbells in a bucket. I went up to the top bridge on the stage, and once she's on stage, drop the bucket on her head..
(Idk how to explain, I'm sorry 💀)

Hm.. That's.. Actually a good idea.. But.. Senpai is watching that play.. And of he saw that happened, he might be traumatized.. I don't want to make my senpai scared..

I asked Info-chan for another idea, a more.. Les.. Bloody one..

"I can't think of anything else" She replied.

I sighed and sat on my seat in my classroom.

.. You know what.. Whatever.. I'll do Info-chan's idea.. I can't think about anything.. I just need to make sure senpai didn't see me did it, I guess it'll be okay..

Then, more students and my teacher started to come into the classroom, so I placed my phone back into my skirt pocket.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to the day of the play•♬•♫•.

After placing a bunch of dumbells I'm a bucket, I quickly went up to the top stage area.

I waited for a while, then finally, Kizana went to the stage and started delivering her lines.

Without a second thought, I dropped the bucket on her head.

She immediately died after, and everyone who witnessed that happening started screaming, and running out of the gym.

A teacher got closer to Kizana to check her, making sure if she was okay, and she called the police.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

The police arrived, and once again, they couldn't find who might've be the culprit.

I went home feeling satisfied that day.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Okay, there's another chapter, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated this book on a while, also, I'm sorry if this chapter is short or boring..!

I'm planning to change the cover of this book too..

Hope you enjoyed it, though!