𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ➤ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶.

"GUYS LOOK IT'S ATSUMU!" Y/N pointed out of the window. Atsumu was running full speed at the car with Suna right behind him. Shortly, Suna stopped running because he was out of breath.  So Atsumu took that opportunity to get in the car. Aran noticed the opportunity as well and scooted next to Y/N in the middle seat to let the setter in.

"Y/N HOLD ME I WAS SO SCARED!" Atsumu cried out, hugging her arm. Snuggling his face into the crook of her neck.

"TSUMU GET OFF OF HER!" the gray haired twin yelled out scolding his older brother.

"BUT SAMU-!

"NO BUTS! GET OFF OF HER RIGHT NOW!" Osamu shot daggers at him through the tiny mirror in the front of the car.

"It's okay Osamu. Come here Atsumu." Y/N pulled him closer to her and patted his head. The setter was shaking but he relaxed at the touch of her hand. "Shhh. It's okay. It'll be okay Tsumu." She cooed. The boy soon felt his eyelids slowly close as the car drove.

He was probably traumatized. (LMAOOJAKSJAK I'M SO SORRY TSUMU)

Osamu let out a "tch" at the two cozying up with each other.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

They soon arrived home to an angry Suna.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT FOR? YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NEVER FALLING ASLEEP NEAR YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN. SUDDENLY I WAKE UP AND I'M SURROUNDED BY WATER WHEN I FOR SURE KNOW THAT I WAS HERE BEFORE SLEEPING TUCKED INTO MY COZY SLEEPING-"

Y/N opened the car door and walked out, helping up the dazed blonde twin. "Shut up. Atsumu here is traumatized because of you! Think about your actions in the corner!" Disregarding all of their/ her actions this morning, she walked to the front door and twisted the key, opened it and pointed to a random corner. "Sit."

"No. I don't want to." Suna shook his head and pouted.

"Now. It wasn't a request." Y/N layed down the setter and released her dominating aura. Suna was terrified. No, terror-stricken. He had never felt this type of aura. She must have really been angry. Aran felt this icy cold mood and braced himself for what was about to befall. But before she was about to go off at him, she looked at the intimidated boy and softened her cold expression.

Y/N bowed her head towards the middle blocker. "I'm sorry Suna for this morning. It was a prank but it doesn't justify any of our actions. I deeply apologize if you were traumatized and or scared. We simply wanted to get payback or revenge if you will, and didn't expect this to go so far. Not saying that it was fully our fault, but this situation happened because of us. I'm sorry, but please don't ever pull my Atsumu out of a moving vehicle EVER AGAIN. You got that? If he got hurt then I don't know what I would, heck what Osamu would do. Please refrain from ever doing that again, thank you."