2. This Skater Mess Is A Game Of Chess

Third person P. O. V
[Armed Skater Agency] 

"Aa-aah~"

"Dazai stop moaning and stretch properly we're behind schedule because of you!" Kunikida yelled, slapping Dazai's head with his clipboard.

Dazai got up from his splits with a saddened face "No need to be soo cruel Kunikida-kuunn"

"Stop whining! It's because of you that the rest are waiting!"

The bickering continued even when they reached the ice. 

"Kunikida-san, where is the president?" asked Yosano. 

This snapped the focus in Kunikida back to life. 

"He won't be joining us today. I was asked to take over this time" he put his clipboard down "Alright everyone, come close!"

And so the group of skaters did, waiting for his further instructions. 

"Today we begin your improved programs with abilities. We'll go over the old ones and see where we can improve. Yosano-san you're first."

Reader P. O. V

I watch Yosano spin with thick layer od elegance wrapping around her, so peaceful yet strong. 

Up until she pulled out a machete half her size. 

She became treffying. I couldn't take my eyes of her. 

Her peacfull grace came back near the end, followed by glowing butterflies leaving her blood soaked clothes. 

"Wow... " withers out of me. 

She joins me near the edge. Wipping sweat of her brow. 

I would have talked to her if didn't have to focus on Ranpo's starting performance. 

He was among the most popular skaters... And one of the laziest, just like Dazai. 

His skating was sepping of sheer wit. Unexpected moves never failed to make audiences swoon. He never once slipped while skating, bringing good name to our Agency. 

It's like he didn't need an ability to make a show. 

Dazai and his charm were next. Amazing talent and looks got him heeps of fangirls. 

Sometimes we couldn't fight them off. 

I wonder what will they think when they see him with with a blue whirlwind of light around him. 

Kunikida and his flawless timing to every beat came before me and my limbs slowly melted under high stakes I just saw. 

"I'm fucked" pumped through my thoughts as I got on the ice. 

My hot muscles hit the cold wind as I move. 

Spinning I get up, strings of pain pulling me backwards. 

I struggle against them knowing it makes me look stiff. 

The fight was going up until I finish, out of breath. 

I'm met with Kunikida's hand waiting to give me several notes. 

"You need work Y/N... Lots of it"

If he had hit me with a brick it would have hurt less. 

Third person P. O. V
[The Port skaters] 

Loud bang of a body hitting the ice could be heard in the rink. 

A tired lot of aching muscles breathed with difficulty. 

"Glad to see you practicing without me Chuuya-kun~"

Chuuya hurriedly got up "Apologies for not waiting Boss" 

Mori giggled off the name "Boss" his skaters used as a joke. 

"It's fine, but you'll need to save some energy for the future... "

"Huh?!" 

"Your program is full of moments that require ballet level strength, hence that's why I'm entrusting you to Kyouyu-san."

The famous ballerina walked out of the shadows. 

"Good to see you again, lad" 

Chuuya bowed "Good to see you again too, big sis"

Mori spoke again "Chuuya you have already come from Kyoyou-san's ballet school, so I'm sure you are well aware of how things go... But this time you will have to go through it again... Only 10 times harder. "

Behinde Chuuya's strong nod was hidden a scared shiver of remembrance of how strict that program was in the past. 

He really was an important pawn in this game of chess Mori was unfolding.