BREATH

It was the middle of the night in Republic City. Korra had just got home to find her girlfriend Asami Sato fast asleep . She was extremely exhausted from all the fighting she's did back in the Fire Nation. She haded slept in days she was covered in bruise from the waist up. Two broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder today was not her lucky day.

Korra PRO
Damn what a day I'm exhausted. Asami's not going to react well to these bruise. Should probably heal myself .

Korra grabbed some close and a towel and began to walk to the guest bathroom. She wanted this shower to be quick and she didn't want to wake Asami. Korra was in the shower letting the cold water run over her body from head to toe. Groaning in pain Korra took a glob of water from the shower head bending to and started to heal herself.She started at her ribs where the darkened purple color began to  turn tan then slitly purple again "I guess there's no use trying to heal my shoulder then " she said to herself. Korra realizes with all the fighting and uneasy rest she's to weak to heal her self. Korra decides to heal herself in the morning and headed out the shower.

Korra opens the bedroom door slowing trying not to the wake girlfriend. She gazed at her sleeping girlfriend only to smile weakly. She so cute when she sleeps Korra thought to herself as she crawled in bed.
She cuddled near Asami giving her love warmth and drifted to a peaceful sleep but the night had other plans for her.

Later that night Korra felt a shock of pain in her rib she woke up with a groan and a dry throat. As she rowed away from Asami she felt a tightness in her chest. Korra sat up -what the hell my ribs couldn't be that bad could they.

Korra started to get out of bed but the shock of pain from her shoulder sent her to the floor. She struggled to get to her feet and started to walk to the front of the bed. She started to cough violently covering her self hand over her mouth to muffle out the sound. One step after the next she started to get dizzy her vision getting blurry. She collapsed to the floor on her knees with the support of her forearm to keep her face from the floor. She looked at her hand and saw blood and lots of it to.Still coughing she found it hard to breath wezzing for breath .She turned over to  her side to row on her back to increase the oxygen but is failing.

Mmmm. Korra is that you"Asami says in a sleepy voice. She hears a noise in her room but has no clue to where it's coming from. She sits up to find the covers pulled back on Korra's side of the bed. " Korra" she called. She gets out of bed only to find Korra on the floor whizzing for air. "KORRA!" Korra! Asami was shock one to find that her beloved was home and two what the hell was she doing on the floor. "Korra can you hear me please look at me! OMG Korra is that blood where are u bleeding at .KORRA!

Korra still wheezing in breath tried to move but was afraid she'd died from lack of oxygen.  She heard some one calling her name but couldn't see who. With her blurry vision she still couldn't see the figure that stood before her was. The figure became closer and closer until it made direct contact with her hand and immediately she knew it was her beloved Asami. " A-Sam ." she managed to say be nothing else could come out of her mouth she began to drifted  into a unconscious state.

KORRA! Look at me! Asami was now on top of her lover. After Korra said her name and fall unconscious she knew something was wrong . Asami immediately got off of Korra and started to beat on her chest. KORRA! Asami screamed with teary eyes. YOU DONT GET TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!I JUSTGOT YOU BACK DO YOU HEAR ME  ! And with one more  beat to the chest Korra's eyes flew open . Asami stop. Korra Asami said in a teary yet soft voice. Korra began to turn over to vomit blood out of her mouth and large amounts of it . KORRA ! babe what happen why are you- Korra cut her off ." h-hey babe d-do me a fav-or  and get me some water please".Asami was shocked Korra was able to speak she hesitated but quick got up to go get korra a bowl of water from the bathroom. Korra managed to scoot herself to lean against the wall.

Asami sat the bowl of water next to Korra. Korra started to bend the water hold the water to her shirt where Asami held it up. Asami saw the purple bruise on Korra and gasped Ko- she didn't say anything else she was go afraid of what would happen if Korra didn't heal herself now. 15min had passed and Korra had healed her shoulder and ribs. All she have to do is pop it back into place now Korra ripped her shirt with one hand put it in her mouth and counted " 1,2-3 "CRACK POP. AHHHHHHHHHH! Korra muffled a scream. When it was back place Korra looked up at Asami.

"Thanks babe, you ok" she says in a calm voice . "AM I OK WHAT HELL YOU ALMOST DIED IN FRONT OF ME"!" Yeah sorry, I wasn't trying to make you worry I just - Korra was cut of from a kiss from Asami who was now sitting on top of her. Korra moaned as the kiss became passionate.Korra grabbed Asami by the thighs and begin to stand up not breaking the kiss Asami's legs wrapped around Korra's waist. Korra begin slowly walk to the bed laying Asami down softly on the bed finally breaking the kiss and gasping for air. "I Love you " Asami moans as a Korra kisses on her neck . I love you too Korra muffles into Asami's neck.

Something short and sweet for you guys I came up with just had an idea I hope you like it sorry I didn't go that much shit to do too I wrote this at 5 AM enjoy.