Wounds

The blood ran down the side of Oliver's pant leg as he hunkered over his wound. The arrow pinned him to the car as he reached down for his knee in pain.

"Oliver!" Felicity screamed, panicking at the sight of him being shot by his own bow by his enemy. Visceral threw Oliver's bow to the ground and slowly moved off.

"You can always tell about an injury." He began, collecting his bow and turning back toward his wounded opponent.

"Especially landing...landing always reveals an old wound." Visceral continued moving toward the edge of the roof.

"For example, you push off to the right when you land. Trying to take the weight off your bad knee I assumed." Visceral confidently stated, watching his enemy stand in pain. Oliver gritted his teeth and glared at Visceral, fighting back the urge to cry out at the unbelievable pain shooting through his body.

"Don't try and stop me again. This is your last warning." Visceral stated, his voice dark and final. He jumped up onto the thick concrete railing and glanced back.

"Oh and I wouldn't stay up here for too long." He added before leaping off the roof and disappearing. Felicity quickly brought up a program to scan the parking structure  for any strange frequencies.

"Oliver he placed explosives all over the garage! You have to get out of there right now!" She frighteningly ordered, cursing herself for not scanning the structure when he first arrived. Oliver attempted to move his pinned leg, only to confirm that the arrow was stuck inside the car and trapping him from moving. The loss of blood began to take affect on him. His thoughts and memories blended together as he fought to stay focused.

"Felicity." He muttered, barely able to hold himself up against the car.

"Oliver, get out now!" Felicity demanded, watching as he reached for his wound. Oliver gripped the arrow and snapped the shaft, removing the tail end of the projectile. Oliver took a deep breath and ripped his leg from the arrow. The blood sprayed the ground as the pain traveled through him, causing him to howl in agony. Tears filled Felicity's eyes as she watched her wounded friend lie on the ground in a growing pool of his own blood. Oliver grabbed his bow and ripped several arrows from his quiver, spilling them onto the ground beside him. His vision blurred as his fingers searched for the grappling arrow. His pulsed raced, a sense of cold began entering his body. Oliver pulled the grappling arrow to his bow and rolled onto his back. He spotted a construction crane in a nearby lot. He raised his shaking hand and aimed the bow toward the crane. The darkness clouded his vision, his eyes slowly closed shut as he fought with all his strength to stay awake.

"Oliver!" Felicity's voice snapped his eyes open and gave him the sudden surge of strength to fire. The arrow struck the crane. Oliver activated the reel of his bow, retracting the cable and pulling him into the air. Oliver barely clung to the bow as he flew upward away from the roof as it exploded. The entire parking structure burst into flames, shooting out in every direction. The fire nipped at Oliver's heels as he escaped the inferno and shot away from the explosion. He disconnected the cable and dropped down toward the neighboring building. Oliver blacked out as he crashed through the giant window and collapsed onto the table inside the small office. Glass sprayed everywhere as Oliver lay motionless on his side sprawled out on the floor.

The car shook as it jumped the end of a curb and sped into the street. Diggle gripped the wheel with all his strength, periodically glancing in the rear view mirror to check on his passengers. Felicity nervously sat in the back seat, Oliver lying across the entire length of the car his head in her lap. His vision came and went, as did his awareness of his surroundings. Felicity checked the temporary bandaging over his wound, her hands already covered in his blood. Oliver jerked as he caught sight of the passing street lights hanging overhead, sparking memories of the fire and all the pain that came with it. Felicity gently cradled his head in her arms in an attempt to calm him.