You reach ShadowClan camp. Lionstar looks around. "We'll hold them hostage," he decides. "We'll tell them: surrender, or the apprentices are killed."

You shiver, staying close to Sparrowpaw. Why hasn't someone come for you yet? Don't your Clanmates care?

Spottedpaw is silently begging, and Lionstar sneers. "Helpless, aren't you? Don't you wish you'd have joined me?"

Hawkpaw snarls. "No!" he shouts. "You tried to kill Lightpaw, and now you're holding us hostage! What kind of father are you?"

The same gray tom who had threatened Shiningsky claws at Hawkpaw. "Shut up or I'll slit your neck!" he tells Hawkpaw. "Want that?"

Hawkpaw hisses at him but doesn't argue.

Lionstar whisks out of the clearing, disappearing into the leader den with Silverfeather.

You wonder what they are going to do. Perhaps plot how best to kill you? You shudder at the thought.

"I wonder what's going on back at camp," Spottedpaw whispers. "I hope everyone's okay."

You sigh. Of course everything is not okay. Your father is back and is taking over the Clans. But you don't say that out loud.

Sparrowpaw and Hawkpaw are whispering to each other, and the few warriors who are in ShadowClan camp circle the four of you, making threatening motions every few heartbeats.

Finally Lionstar emerges from his den. "We have decided to send a warrior over to make the threat," he announces.

The warriors chatter excitedly, waiting for him to decide who.

"Ratstripe," Lionstar says, nodding to a vicious looking brown tabby tom.

Ratstripe smiles, showing yellow teeth. He pads out of the clearing, and Silverfeather shoes you and your friends into the empty apprentice den. It's tight and you don't see an escape. Suddenly you spy a crack just big enough for you and one other cat to squeeze through.

Do you...

Pick Spottedpaw? (11.)

Pick Hawkpaw? (12.)

Or.....

Pick Sparrowpaw? (13.)