Chapter 4: Brandon Cheats?

"What a terrible start to the morning", Brandon thought. "I wish it would just clear up so the slut and I can go snorkeling."
        It was a cold, wet Saturday morning. The rain was pouring down, thunder clapped and shook the house, and the lightning lit up the sky for brief periods. This was supposed to go on throughout the entire day. It was only 8:00 AM. At least he was with Anna. They can't go outside, or even to work. But that gives them the freedom to do whatever they want.
        "You wanna play hide and seek throughout the whole house?" asked Anna.
        "OH MAH GAWD YES!" Brandon replied with excitement. "I LOVE YOU!"
        And they did just that. They played hide and seek. Throughout the whole house. Brandon loved playing hide and seek. Ever since he was a kid, he loved seeking. He seeked for everything. When he got grounded, he'd seek for his devices. When he was in college, he'd seek for girls panties in the middle of the night. Anna on the other hand loved hiding. Especially from her psycho friends who always made fun of her and Brandon. Why was she even friends with these people?

        On Monday morning, Brandon went out to the store. It was finally a gorgeous, sunny day. As Brandon was exploring the supermarket looking for the items he needed, he couldn't help but notice a woman at the end of the isle. The looked oddly familiar.
        "Who is that?" Brandon thought, while trying to remember if he has seen this woman before.
        She was a small woman, about 5 foot 6, and had very large breasts. The looked like she was in her 20's. 
        "Wait a second... Chelcea!?" he yelled out. The woman turned around to look at him. She rolled her eyes and said,
        "Oh god. Here we go again. Hey Brandon."
        "Oh my god. It IS you. How've you been?"
        "Good, I guess. Nobody really cares for me still."
        "You know that's not true."
        "But it IS true."
        "I care about you..."
        Chelcea looked up at him. She still had feelings for him after all these years. He couldn't actually like her back... Could he? She walked towards him, grabbed him, and kissed him.
        "WOW!" yelled Brandon.
        Chelcea smiled and winked at him.
        "So, what are you doing tonight?" she asked.
        "Um. I was just gonna sit at home with the wife. Why?"
        Chelcea gave him a blank stare. "Oh no", she thought. "He has a wife..." What was Chelcea to do now?
        "Oh. Just forget your wife and come with me", she said smirking. She rubbed her nose against his.
        "HEHEHEH ALRIGHT", Brandon responded with a hypnotized look.
        "Great. Meet me at my place at 7."
        Chelcea wrote down her number, and her address in Brandon's phone. Things are getting strange. Brandon has only been with Anna for a couple months. Is it over? Is Chelcea his new sweetheart? He was so confused. What was a 25 year old to do? So much has happened in the past couple of months. Marriage, meeting their old friends, and now this. Not even six months have passed by. Life was just getting so confusing for Brandon. What will he do? He had to make a decision now. Or, maybe later. Tomorrow? The next day. Possibly next week. Yeah, that seems good. Anna won't know.