Snake

Lira's POV: "GAH DANM IT!" I yelled out in frustration. I let myself get caught up in August to much I completely forgot that I have businesses and gangs to run.

I just found out that in just one month and a half I've lost 20 million dollars alone from one of my clubs because of shootings and people not being able to sell my drugs.

And to make matters worst there's a snake in one of my gangs and I believe it's in the one August works in. So far I know he/she is working for Ramendo and there trying to get information on me to help him take me down.

That's probably the most dumbest thing I've heard all day but when I find out who it is. They won't be able to bare the amount of pain and suffering they will go through just for fucking with me.

I was now inside of my car on my way back home. All I want is to just take a bath and lay down, I'm so stressed.

After 20 minutes of driving, I was finally home and I really needed to talk to August. I opened the door, walked in and saw August and Donavon sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Hey, you look good mama." August said as he glanced at me for a split second and looked back at the tv.

"Melody." Donavon said in an irritated tone

I ignored him and called August.

"August can you come upstairs for a minute I need to talk to you."

"Can it wait baby?" He said continuing to play the game.

I was not in the mood for his stupidity and I was already trying my best to keep calm but my blood is boiling.

I took a deep breath and repeated myself. "August can you come up stairs I need to talk to you." I said through gritted teeth

"Hold on mama" he pleaded

That was it I couldn't take it anymore. Letting my anger get the best of me. I grabbed the knife off the kitchen counter and longed it at the tv causing the knife to go straight through the tv screen. I looked at it and there was a big ass hole in the middle of the tv.

"WHAT THE HELL!" August yelled

"Oh hell naw I'm leaving she crazy. Imma holla at you later Yung." Donavon said getting up and limping towards the door, leaving.

"BRING YO ASS UPSTAIRS NOW!" I yelled, storming up the stairs.

I went to my room, sat on my bed and struggled to take off my heels because I was so frustrated.

I heard the door open and shut. I knew it was August but I didn't bother looking at him. I continued to try and take off my shoes.

August's POV: When Lira through the knife at the tv I knew she was beyond angry. At first I was goin yell at her but I know that's not what she needs to hear right now . So I'll keep my cool.

I walked into the room and saw her struggling to take off her heels.

Walking over to her I bent down and took them off for her. I took off one pair and planted a soft kiss on  her beautiful manicured feet.

Taking off the other I did the same and I knew that calmed her down a little.

"What's wrong mama?"

I got up, sat on the bed and pulled her onto me so that she could straddle me.

"I had a bad day I feel so stressed ." She whined

"Tell daddy what happened."

She rolled her eyes at me and smiled that beautiful smile she does when she's blushing.

"I found out there's a snake in the gang that your in charge of." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"My crew? Who would be dumb enough to snitch on you."

"Right? But all I know so far is that there working for Ramendo, the guy in Italy I told you about." She sighed.

"So who do you think it is?"

"I don't know, I'm gonna pull up some files tomorrow and see who and what I'm working with."

She's so smart I love that about her.

"Do you have any ideas." She looked at me with so much hope in her eyes.

"No, but Donavon has been questioning me a lot about you." I said trying to put the pieces together

"Like what?" She asked

"Like why I didn't kill you and who you are you and who you work for."

I wasn't trynna snitch but I promised Lira I wouldn't lie to her anymore and for some reason I wanna keep that promise.

"What did you tell him baby?" She said as she rubbed her hands up and down my chest.

"I told him that you were related to Lira Galore, that's why I couldn't kill you and that you were just a normal thug, just like us. But Lira told me to protect you. Something like that I had to come up with a quick lie." I said quickly not sure how she would react.

She stopped rubbing her hands up and down my chest and stared at me for what seemed like forever.

To my surprise she kissed me and we made love with our tongues. Until she pulled away.

I groaned in frustration and laid my head in between for boobs.

"Thank you papi." She said. I quickly lifted my head and looked at her in shock

"What was that." I said laughing

"You lied to your brother for me, you kept your promise and protected me and for that I thank you."

She pecked my lips and tried to get off of me but I held her tighter.

"I wasn't protecting you I was protecting him from you." I said laughing

In results of me laughing she hit me in my chest and laughed.

"I'm just kidding baybeh. But I'm always goin protect what's mine." She stopped laughing and looked at me in shock from what I just said.

"Did you just call me yours?"

"Girl you've been mine since I was balls deep in yo pussy stop playin. Yung don't share and I'll kill any nigga that even look at yo ass. You belong to me and me only." I said in all seriousness.

"Is that right." She said bitting on her bottom lip

"Try me if you want too mama."

I picked her up and she automatically wrapped her legs around my waist with her arms around my neck.

"If I'm yours then your mine and you already know how that go. Try me if you want too." She said emphasizing the word you.

"Yes ma'am" I chuckled and pecked her lips.

What was supposed to be a few pecks turned into a whole tongue you down kiss and I instantly got hard.

But I didn't wanna fuck her tonight I just wanted to hold her.

"Baby" she moaned

"Not tonight mama, just let me hold you okay." She nodded her head and I let her down so that she could change into her pajamas.

After that we cuddled in bed and watched reruns of Fresh Prince of Bel Air.