Blue Balls

Lira's POV: We we're now in the car twenty minutes away from my Aunts house. I still haven't told August what the catch was but he's not gonna be too happy when I tell him.

I looked over at him and I could tell he was nervous.

"Baby are you nervous?" I chuckled

"What, hell naw Yung don't get nervous sweetheart."

"Awwe... that's too bad because I was about to help you loosen up a bit."

I reached over the console and caressed him through his jeans.

"Oh really, how so?" He glanced at me and bit his lip turning back his attention to the road

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

I unbuckled his pants and pulled out his big ass dick. This nigga is never soft.

"Goin head and speak on dis mic then." He looked down at me and I took him deep into my throat.

"Ssshit mamma." He groaned

I bobbed my head up and down his dick, doing snake like motions with my tongue.

"Im boutta cum." I felt him twitch inside my mouth and I quickly removed myself, placing him back into his boxers.

I sat back in my seat and placed my seatbelt back on. I could feel his eyes burning a hole into the side of my face.

"You got two seconds to explain why the hell you just did that childish ass shit."

I knew he was mad at me and it was low key funny

"Today is not only the day you meet my family but there's a catch..." I said smiling trying to hold in my laughter

"Okay and what does that have to do with you not letting me finish." He said as he pulled into there driveway putting the car in park, turning it off.

"I wanna see how you operate while being in a state of discomfort."

"So you mean to tell me I gotta go in there with blue balls while my dick bustin out my fucking jeans." He said in an aggravated tone.

I busted out laughing and he stale faced me.

"Lira when the hell is this goin happen in real life."

"Say where in the middle of sex and either me or you gets an important call and we gotta get there quickly before something goes down. I want you to be prepared for these types of things baby."

"Man whatever, can we at least wait till he goes down a little." He said rolling his eyes

"Sorry but no, that defeats the purpose... now come on."

He sucked his teeth, got out the car, walked around and helped me out.

I looked down and he wasn't lying when he said his dick was bussin through his jeans.

"Gah danm nigga... okay let just wait like two minutes." I said laughing

"Ain't shit funny nigga... you could fix this shit right now but you playin."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

A few moments had past and you could still see his print through his jeans but it had went down just a little bit.

He looked at me and smirked.

"You know what fuck it let's go." Before he could say anything I grabbed his hand and walked us to the door.

"August you staring at my ass isn't gonna help."

"Now who's fault is that?"

I looked at him over my shoulder and rolled my eyes as I rung the doorbell.