Reign of the Cat Banshees

Zennix! The One Who Invented French Fries!
-Flying French Fries will appear at random

Martha! The One Who Falls Through the Air!
-Will randomly fall down

Lark! The One Who Rhymes With Mark!
-Can make up words and that object will come into existence

Mark! The One Who Rhymes With Lark!
-Can grow a unibrow that suggests authority at any time

Shouting, Zennix summoned his flying French fries and thrust out his arms, "Attack!! The Cat Banshees are coming for us!!" The French fries stood in place. "NO!! Attack my little French fries!" He thrust out his arms once more. Once again, the French fries were frozen in place. Zennix started screaming as if he was a banshee himself, "NO!!! We're doomed! The Cat Banshees are going to get us!! They're coming!!" As Martha fell down in front of him, Zennix tripped.

"Ow! Zennix, you fell on me!" Martha cried out.

"No, you fell in front of me!" Zennix counteracted.

Suddenly, the surroundings disappeared. "Guys, we're never going to be able to fight together against the Cat Banshees if we can't even fight together in the holodeck!" Lark said, with the slightest hint of annoyance in her voice. Swiftly, Mark charged towards Lark as he grew a unibrow on his forehead.

"I've got you know, Cat Banshee!" jumping on her back, he shouted.

"Mark! Get off of me right now!!" commanded Lark.

Mark climbed off her back. "Oh, sorry Lark. I thought you were a Cat Banshee," Laughing sheepishly, he replied.

"Lark! Zennix is being a pig again!!" Martha complained as Zennix was greedily gathering up all the French fries and stuffing them into his mouth.

"You can't have any!" He shouted through a full mouth.

Lark groaned and stalked out the door. Mark stared after her and then watched Martha and Zennix fight. "Guys, she's right. We're supposed to save the world from the Cat Banshees. We're the only humans left not in captivity. We need to learn to cooperate." Realizing neither of them we're listening, he grew a unibrow and shouted, "Shut up!!!!" They both quieted quite quickly. "Ok, now that I've got your attention, Lark is right. We can't cooperate as a group." Sighing, he continued, "We should surprise her. We should train a whole bunch without her until we really can work as a group."

The other two nodded in agreement. They started training day and night whenever Lark was busy doing something else. Of course, they still trained as a whole group as well. One day when they were training as a group, Mark made the signal. It was time to show Lark that they really could work as a team! Mark approached Lark and said, "I think we're ready to take on the Cat Banshees!"

"No. We're not ready yet," Lark replied. "We still have so much to learn." She started to walk off. "Not to mention," Adding on, she looked over her shoulder, "we still can't work as a team."

"Wait! Lark, come back!! We can work as a team. Let me show you," following, he shouted after her. He motioned to Zennix and Martha and they hurried after him. They found Lark battling a holographic Cat Banshee. Mark whispered to the other two, "This is the perfect opportunity."

Zennix charged at the Cat Banshee and summoned his flying French fries and successfully fired them at the Cat Banshee. They were only meant as a distraction but it worked. The Cat Banshee turned away from Lark.

"What are you doing?!" objecting their actions, Lark tried to lure the Cat Banshee back towards her. Martha darted in from the side, fell in front of the Cat Banshee, and laughed triumphantly as it tripped over her. Mark walked up, grew his unibrow, and commanded, "Stand down!" He then looked expectantly at Lark and she understood. She walked up to the hologram and slayed it.

Later, Mark explained everything that they had planned and how they had carried it out.

"Wow. I'm proud of you guys." Lark was almost at a loss for words. Then she murmured, "Maybe we are ready to take on the Cat Banshees." Mark nudged her. She made up her mind. "Ok, first thing in the morning. We attack." 

I wrote this three years ago for a school assignment. It sucks so much & I hate it, but I'm posting it here anyway, cause y'know? I always take criticism. Even if my writing has improved so much since 2017, it still can improve, & I'm sure I haven't changed so much that I don't write like this at all anymore. 

Oh, I should also explain what this is? So, we just had to write a short superhero story. We had to come up w/ a superhero team w/ superheroes. The names & powers at the top are the superheroes & their powers, if you hadn't already figured that out. 

I was really proud of this at the time, not cause I thought the writing was good or anything, I just loved the concept of it & mostly the characters that I came up w/ in a total of like, 5 minutes. 

I might rewrite this? Like, a better version, or something? Depends on how I'm feeling. 

Ummm, idk what else to say? How are y'all during this time of crisis? Alive? Hopefully... If not let me know, and maybe... get some medical help??? Or not. Being a zombie is cool too. 

ANyway!
Love y'all!
~Kat<3    10/20/20