Christmas Fun (27) [M]

A/N: Merry Christmas! Just kiddingggg. It's not even thanksgiving yet lmao

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy this long chapter.

Rosé's POV

"Let's go, people! We don't have all day."

"Technically we do."

"Shut up or else no chicken for you."

"Heyyy that's not fair."

"Then you better turn off your switch and help me pack this car."

"Fineeee"

I watched from afar as I saw Jisoo and Jennie packing up their car with their suitcases.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing you know just the usual seeing Jennie threaten Jisoo with no chicken." I giggled.

"Wow I am not going to get tired of seeing them argue like an old married couple everyday."

"Speaking of which, did you pack your stuff yet."

Lisa looked down at her feet avoiding my stern gaze. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot waiting for her to admit that she did not pack her suitcase yet.

"I can't believe you waited until the last minute to pack."

"Hey, hey don't get mad. I-I just got distracted."

"Distracted? By what? By who?"

"Y-you."

"Me? How could I have possibly distracted you from packing."

"Well... yesterday night you walked out of the bathroom with no towel! What was I supposed to do? This is basically all your fault."

"My fault?! You're kidding right?"

"It's not my fault you're too irresistible. You're basically like cat nip except your Lisa nip?"

"Oh my god you did not just say that Lisa. You're so cheesy, and very obsessed with cats."

"Hey I happen to have cats you know?"

"Wait...What?"

"Why is this news to me? And why are you just telling me this now?"

"Well... I wasn't sure how to bring up the fact that I have four cats..."

"Lisa you have four cats? And you didn't bother telling me?"

"We've been living together for the longest and you didn't bother to tell me about them?"

"I-I couldn't."

"And why not?"

"I didn't want to scare you away." She whispered looking down at our feet. She was so cute acting like this.

"Oh Lisa do you really think you telling me you have four cats will scare me away?"

She nodded her head.

"Well you're wrong. Bring your cats here. They should live with us."

"Wait really?"

"Yes, really. I'm upset you didn't tell me sooner and hid it from me."

"Wow Rosie, this means a lot to me, thank you."

"There's no need to thank me. We're now officially living together, so my place is your place. But we should probably go pack since someone forgot to pack last night."