|| Introduction ||

______________________________________
Introduction ◀
______________________________________

♥♥♥

It was an normal day, things were always been the same. Nothing seems out of place and nothing interesting seems to happen today. 

"Good morning Y/N!" A cheerful voice called out to you as soon as you entered the school gate. You looked at the direction of the voice and saw your adorable best friend Dorothea. 

"Morning Dorothea!" The two of you smiled at each other before walking together towards the lockers, talking about random things and topics. 

She was been your best friend for years and has been the only one ever since. You weren't an extrovert person but you were surely quite the social introvert. *

She has the same standing as you though a shy soft lovely girl that loves to cuddle as much as you do. Pretty loyal too if you may say so. 

Her main concern is her name that she likes to complain about. Dorothea, she felt like it's too old sounding and she often get teased about this but you love the sound of it though. 

"Huh? What's this?" As soon as you opened your locker, a piece of paper had fallen out and you picked it up, reading it. 

"What's that Y/N?" Dorothea came to your side, peering at the sweet love letter someone had sent you. 

"It's an love letter or some sort..." You said, feeling rather flustered from their flowery words. The writing was neat, the words were sweet and it sent and it made your heart leap. 

Sure it may be a prank but it also be an genuine letter. It's the first time you have received one and you were confused whether to feel happy, flustered or creeped out. 

"It doesn't have any names..." You tired to look for any names or signs from the paper when you took notice that there's no name signed in. 

Dorothea could only blink at this as she searched with you, looking for any clue as to who or where they put their name at. 

You frowned when you found nothing, despite being so sweet with their word they left no clue who they were. You could only hope they're a boy and that it's not a -

"I feel like it's a prank." You sighed disappointed, there's a lot of things that happened like this and now you fear that it's only a prank and that they're only playing with your heart. 

"Aww Y/N, what if it's real?" Dorothea tried to comfort you, placing a soft hand against your back and patted with a smile on her face. 

"I doubt it." You frowned, feeling the disappointment peer in your heart. First love letter and you don't know who sent it or the possibly that it might be a prank. 

"Maybe they're just shy so they didn't put their name in! Look it has your name signed in and they're clearly talking about you." She pointed at the neat letters of your name in the letter, the words they used to describe you. 

"So you mean a secret admirer?" 

"Yep, we should wait if they'll sent another one to see if it's not a troll." You agreed with her words, Dorothea never failed to cheer you up. 

Though a troll can be a possibility, you still believe that you have an secret admirer for yourself but Dorothea was right, you'll just have to wait. 

"Great idea." You smiled before putting the letter neatly on into you bag and putting things you didn't need in the locker. 

As soon as you have done this, the bell rang signaling that school periods has began. Somehow you couldn't get this weird feeling of staring that it made you have goosebumps. 

You just disregarded this, walking faster with your bestfriend at your side. 
______________________________________

Date : 10 / 20 / 20 
______________________________________

​​​​​Character(s) introduced :

        •  Dorothea Langrage | Best friend |

​​​​______________________________________

Notes :

         • A person who prefer to be alone at home or only go out with your select few of best buddies rather than partying with a large crowd of people

                        - Source Eduadvisory.com