|| Welcome to the club ||

______________________________________

▷SEVENTH CHAPTER ◁
______________________________________

"They're joining in?"

As soon as you both settled in the comfy sofa, the man sleeping at the other one groggily sat up with so much laziness and sleepiness like you have seen him do at the rooftop and the husky manner he spoke was even there. 

"Yeah, why?" Adrian sat beside you while Yuwan beside Dorothea as for Rohan, he sat beside Ian at the third coach while sleepy head - as you like to call him - have the whole one to himself. 

Well you can't complain since you don't own it so you just disregarded it. What can you do anyways?

Nothing. 

"I'm against it." He said bluntly, staring at the two of you, his eyes Emerald eyes was noticeably darker that you Dorothea had to instinctively scoot closer to each other. 

You didn't know that he has a terrifying stare under those heavy layers of sleep and laziness. 

It caused the hairs on your arm stand up, almost shaking in your boots.

What did you both do to make him stare like that? Or even not accept your membership. 

Maybe he's the type to stick only with his friends and doesn't want and won't let anyone enter it's circle. 

You know the feeling of course. 

"Stop being salty Leon, just let them in." Rohan said but 'Leon' just remained at his decision and said his objection yet again but this time, a lot more firm. 

"Absolutely No." His eyes says it all, he didn't want you two in and you feel unwelcomed.

He was your savior but he's acting like a jerk right now. 

"Ok, if you don't want us here then we'll just go." You pulled Dorothea's hand and stood up along with her, walking towards the door. 

You heard the boys, mostly Adrian and Rohan, protest and make Leon change his mind.

Ian and Yuwan was neutral, they're on whatever side. Sure having new members are great but they wouldn't care that much beside they're just having their own conversation right now. 

"You know what, I change my mind. You two can stay. Wouldn't affect me either way." You heard Leon say and you both stopped, looking at him. 

He was leaning at the sofa, staring at you both with his eyes that thankfully wasn't dark as before. 

"Just don't cause too much ruckus and we're fine." He said before laying back comfortably at the sofa, pulling out a thick Blue Navy colored blanket out of nowhere and covered himself with it. 

"Is this normal? Does he sleep here?" You asked Adrian who approached the two of you with Rohan talking with your best friend. 

"He does go home but he's usually like this at school. Quite the sloth." He whispered at you so the sleeping man couldn't hear it. 

'What does he even do at night that causes him to be so sleepy at day?'

Ok maybe your judgement was wrong, Leon wasn't the man to keep his friends in a strict unbreakable and impossible to penetrate circle but he was a man who wouldn't care as long as he get his peaceful sleep. 

"I have a lot of questions in mind now." You said and Adrian chuckled. Oh you really do have many questions in mind and you hope they could answer it.