|| Brief Meeting ||

______________________________________
▷ Brief meeting ◁
______________________________________

The first thing that you have done once you have arrived at the school and met with Dorothea was race towards your locker and hastily opened it, looking around for anyone nearby. 

The whole night, you can barely even have a wink of sleep for you were thinking of who this 'Atlas Daze' is and why does he even try and had the effort to hide himself. 

Sure he could've been just a shy person but basing from his attitude at the chat, he wasn't anything like that and he seems like a person who's just up for fun just like he mentioned.

Boring and no fun he had sent you, blocking you and giving you no chance to reply and staying like that for the whole night.

He hadn't removed the block on you for the whole night and it irks you to no end. 

You desperately had this feeling of uncovering who this man is, to find out his real name and personality and maybe even real intention. 

He claimed that he likes you but acts like he's just playing around like a mere child with an clueless one like you. 

You had asked around in the school that time if there's anyone called Atlas Daze around but no student or even teacher had known someone like that. 

You came to the realization that the name he used was nothing but fake and you couldn't help but sigh. 

All night you have done nothing but think of the possibilities and minor clues he had left.

You may have sound like a detective or some sorts but who wouldn't when they wanted to discover something? 

He's certainly from your school, he can't just sneak in into the school, he would've been got caught by the guards and teachers patrolling around early in the morning, unless of course he was a such an professional at sneaking around. 

His birthday was another clue, he could've been just using it around like his name but it's still better than nothing. 

Third, was that he goes to school very early if they wanted to slip an card into your locker without any students finding out. 

So you have decided, you will go to school early in effort to catch him red handed. 

You had sent a chat towards Dorothea talking about your plan she agreed at your plan, saying that she'll go to school early too.

And so here you are, racing towards the lockers, the early birds watched as you and Dorothea took off with an questioning look in their faces. 

But much to your disappointment, no one was there and the letter was already in your locker.

You cursed silently and Dorothea let out a soft sound of sadness at the back. 

"Looks like he's much more earlier than us Dorothea..." But that doesn't mean that you're going to give up, he must've still been around somewhere! 

"Dorothea, you can go ahead without me, I'll just go somewhere." You said to Dorothea and she just agreed when you gave her an reassuring smile to at least give an answer to her silent question of 'where?'.

"Ok then." As soon she turned around to go to her locker somewhere, you had took off with the letter at hand. Until then something had dawned upon you. 

"Left or right?" Staring at the two hallways, feeling the stupidity inside you grow.

You bit your lips in frustration before going towards left. You looked around if there's any boys walking by but there's none. 

The school was still fairly empty and most of the early birds are girls so you still kept looking around and then you made the mistake to look behind you - well maybe he was just behind you? - when taking a turn to the right. 

"Oof!" Stupid girl bumped to a person, a boy judging by the surprised yelp.

You almost fell down the floor but luckily the person you had bumped into has quite the fast reflex, stopping you by grabbing ahold of your arm. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." A voice said, helping you to steady yourself before letting go of your arm when you had regained your composure. 

"I-it's Ok, I wasn't looking either so..." You flushed, embarrassed for not looking where you were going until you noticed that the letter was no longer at your grasp. 

"W-where is it?" You looked around, your heart stopping when you noticed the letter was no longer there. 

"Are you looking for this miss?" Another voice had said, handing you the letter you have foolishly dropped in the midst of almost falling down you bum. 

"Y-yes, thank you." You sighed in relief, you still haven't read the letter so losing it will add another matter and thoughts in your mind. 

"Your welcome." You put the letter at your pockets before looking at the people you have bumped into and realized five men looking at you. 

"Look where you're going next time." The same voice that had returned the letter warned you and you looked at him, getting an eye to eye with a pair of Lavender orbs.

The owner of the eyes was rather pale with his Ebony hair not helping to at least make his skin look darker. 

"I will." He nodded before gesturing the other boys - that you failed to observe since you had reverted your attention towards the Lavender eyed guy- to start walking. 

"I'm sorry again!" One of them, a Auburn haired man bowed briefly at you before jogging to catch up with his pack of friends. 

You blinked at this before turning around to resume your search but a thought lingered at your mind. 

'Could one of them be Atlas?' 

______________________________________
​​​​​​Date : 10/21/20
______________________________________

Character(s) introduced :

            • Mysterious Lavender eye man | ???|

            • Mysterious Auburn haired man | ???|