|| Rohan ||

______________________________________
▷ Fourth Chapter ◁ ______________________________________

"Let me carry your bag." He offered with a smile, shouldering your bag but you felt like this is too much, trying to take your bag from the tall man. 

"No, nurse said not to make you exert too much strength and I count carrying a bag too much for you at this rate." He said, moving out of the way. 

You pursed your lips, you can't have it in any other way. If that's what the nurse had said then it's better not to go and break it because it was of course, for the purpose of making you get better faster. 

"Ok then, thank you." You sighed and he relaxed, walking beside you. People were staring but the two of you didn't care, continuing to walk towards the gate. 

"I realized that we don't know each other's name yet." He broke the silence, staring at you. He stopped walking and you did too, staring back with a look. 

"My name is Adrian Afton and your's?" He introduced himself, extending his hand for handshake. 

"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you Adrian." You took his hand, shaking it with a smile that he returned.

The awkwardness between you two gradually decreased and soon the two of you were conversing about random things and such. 

"I've been wondering, where did your buddies go?" You can't help but be curious, the five doesn't seemed to be inseparable. 

"Oh, they apparently have things to do when it's Wednesday and Friday because of club activities and some other reasons." He explained and you nodded, well that's true. 

Clubs usually conducts activities at Wednesday - which is the day today- and Friday. 

"Here we are, though you have to avoid sweet and salty flavored things." He had led you at a shop having the same aura as Starbucks, you remembered this shop being so popular at the whole town. 

"Ohh, I see. Thanks!"

A day have passed after the accident and you felt good as new with the doctor saying that it was nothing critical, much to your mother's joy and relief. 

Your mother of course, nearly stormed towards the school but you stopped her from doing so, explaining everything that it was nothing but an accident and gave her so much cuddles that she let go of it. 

It was enough for your mother to relent thankfully but she still warned you to be more careful and Dorothea?

She apparently came and you spent the afternoon conversing about random things and watching some videos. 

"Ugh! This damned thing!" You heard someone kicking the poor vending machine at a nearby hallway and you hurried your way there to stop the man from beating the suffering and innocent vending machine. 

"Uh sir! What's happening, why are you kicking the vending machine?" You asked the frustrated bluenette -light blue- who was now ruffling hair and groaning. 

"That damned machine won't give my damned strawberry milk and about to go and smash the window so I can have it." He pointed at the machine accusingly like it was a human who had done something bad to him. 

You sweat dropped before walking towards the frustrated man and gave him the collection of sticky notes and a letter your secret admirer had given you today.

Yes just today. He, you believed, was a sneaky hard-working and had-a-lot-of-time-at-hand man. 

"I'll help you get your strawberry milk, hold my letters and please don't crumple it." You warned and he nodded, blinking at the multiple sticky notes and letter handed at his hand. 

You stuck your hand at the vending machine, reaching feeling for a carton that could've been stuck inside. 

"This letters must be important to you since you don't want it to be crumpled or something." He mumbled but you still heard it and looked at him with a smile. 

"Uh yeah, it would be so rude to just ruin someone's hard work y'know." You explained and he nodded, looking at the sticky notes and reading them with interest, mostly stifling a laugh. 

Can't blame him, your admirer was quite the weird and humorous guy. 

"A-ha! Got it." You stood up, a cartoon of milk at hand. He beamed when you handed it to him as he did with your precious letters. 

"Thank you so much uh-"

"Y/n, Y/N L/N." You said. 

"Thank you so much Y/N, you saved me." You just smiled at this but just then recognized the man in front of you. 

Of course who wouldn't recognize that hair and those golden eyes? 

"No problem Rohan.." He was the school's sweet tooth and of course, kind of player guy.

He was the school owner's son and was popular with girls because y'know, player. 

"You know me? Oh, of course..." He sounded surprised for a minute before realizing his own reputation. He rubbed his neck sheepishly with a smile. 

Well you kind of agree with the girls, he was somehow cute...Not that you'll say that out loud. 

Just then he placed his eyes towards the papers at your hand, pointing at them with a soft look. 

"Those letters, do you know who they came from?" He asked and you shook your head no.

Even if you wanted to know, your admirer just wouldn't reveal himself and kept a block on you and Dorothea's, since you used it one time. 

"I see..." He depleted at this, frowning a little but it quickly vanished as it appeared, putting in a smile on his face. 

"I'll see you around Y/N. Thank you again for your help." He bowed briefly before walking away. 

You can't help but wonder, why had he asked if you know who sent it to you. Maybe curiosity? You don't know. 

______________________________________
Date : 10/22/20
______________________________________

Character(s) introduced :

     • Rohan Bluett | ???|