Past Midnight [ERERI/RIREN]

"You have one wish, Eren Jaeger. Choose well."

"I can wish for anything, correct?" The woman nodded, golden mist still swirling around her from her transformation. The homeless elder Eren had known just a moment before no longer existed, replaced by a gorgeous lady with long strawberry-blonde hair, and a beautiful white dress; all because of a simple act of kindness.

Eren thought for a moment before responding, though he was already sure of his answer. There were so many other things that he should have wished for, things much more important, but this was all that he truly wanted.

"I wish to attend the festival of Shinganshina." He replied confidently.

"Well then. Quite a waste of a wish, but I guess that I could do something with it." the woman smiled, waving a wand that Eren hadn't noticed before, producing another puff of mist.

"I will meet you here tonight!" She said before disappearing.

Eren wasted no time in running home, basket of vegetables in hand. The first night of the festival started in a mere four hours, and he was anything but prepared.

~~~~~~

WOOH! Okay, let me get a few things straight with you guys before this story starts off.

I highly doubt thAt there will be any smut in this story. Well....maybe. But, I swear, there will be a fluff overload once we get through some of the plot. Ready your feels, folks

That's basically it :P
I'm not the best writer, but I do try my best, so please, no hate.

ALLONS-Y~