The Clock Strikes Two; I'll Kill You.

A/N: Okay, so this story can get a little brutal since it's horror so viewer discretion advised. This story is rated strictly PG 13 for said horror in scenes. Anyway, enjoy!

  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

       Dib grabbed the 'pak' from the floor and swung it full force at Gaz. Luckily Gaz dodged and dashed out of the room soon processing the words that escaped his lips. She wasn't planning on turning back, he was psychotic.  She went out in the hallway and repetitively dodged dib's swings at her. She screamed for their father, but his lab was nearly soundproof. Gaz dashed for her room and went to lock the door, but it was too late. Dib was inside of the door frame emitting heavy breaths from the previous attempt of knocking his sister out. After shouting for the professor again, she knew it was useless to try to shout anymore. Suddenly, she remembered her animatronic defense animals her dad made in case of a break-in. Gaz grabbed the remote control off of her vanity and pressed the button labeled defense mode. The eyes of her stuffed animals turned blood red, then jumped off of their shelves and started to attack Dib. With this opportunity, Gaz skid down the stairs and out the front door. Honestly, she cared less if anyone saw her in her gothic pajamas right now. Outside, She quickly and quietly shut the door. She dashed behind a giant tree outside the electrical fence. It had been recently re-planted for her father's new plant cell study, there were loaders and everything. She could never know why her father was obsessed with everything shaped like toast, maybe crazy runs in the family? 

       Anyway, It was a good thing she had decided to go out the front door because after dib escaped her precious little demons, he had followed her down the stairs. Through the window, she saw him do a double-take in both directions at the bottom of the staircase. His glasses were broken, his shirt was torn, and the black scythe style in his hair had a small burn mark at the tip.  He decided she ran into the kitchen, so that's where he went. As soon as he vanished from sight, Gaz booked it. Bolting down the street, her newfound adrenaline kept her going despite her gamer physique trying to hold her back. Where was she going to go? With dib that crazed, there was no way she was going back home. Wait, what about Zim? She had to warn him about Dib's cameras. No, he would obviously see where she was and believe more in his made-up idea that she was brainwashed. Gaz slowed her tracks after a realization came to her. Her phone. She decided to lay low for a bit to check her pockets. Jumping in a bush to the side of the road, Gaz began to search each pocket with her trembling digits. "Jackpot!" she quietly exclaimed while pulling out her phone. As it powered on she silently gasped. 10 percent, she knew she should have left it plugged in. "it'll have to do." Gaz said to herself, now making her way out of the bush. "Oh Gaz~" NO. Dib stood on the road in front of her. He was smiling a giant toothy grin that you wouldn't expect unless you went to watch a horror flick. Dib had figured out she had tricked him and thought smart enough to conclude she went out the front door. 

       A weird contraption was within his grasp, it probably came out of their father's lab like the cameras. It looked like a laser gun, but with their father's track record of inventions in the look department, it could be about anything. "Look, dib, there's no reason to get violent, I have to come clean. I pulled a prank on you last month with the whole 'alien signal'. I paid a couple of teenagers to mess around with your signal modifier. I shouldn't have, I know I shouldn't have. But, I got so angry when you took that last soda, you needed to pay... but, now it's gotten too out of hand." His eyes twitched with insanity and his position was left weirdly unhindered by any movement. Silence moved its way into the conversation and quickly seized as dib began to speak. 

       "No, that's not what happened because I KNOW  what happened. you're lying... YOU LIE! That signal mentioned curly fries and invasions. It was REAL, you know that. Zim has you convinced otherwise because he's brainwashed you with.... with..- THAT!" he pointed at Gaz's giant skull charm around her neck. "it's sending signals to your brain with some sort of mind control ray!" "Dib, this necklace was given to me by Dad, I've had it nearly a year now!" the goth gamer angrily stated, "If you didn't notice, I wear goth stuff daily. And, if im so 'controlled' right now, how do you explain me being able to take it off?!" His sister fumbled with the hook on the back of her necklace. Eventually, she pulled it off and showed it to him with fake enthusiastic hand gestures. Noticing the hard plastic skull fit snugly into the palm of her hand, he grew confused. He put the gun-like invention away in his pocket and fished out a notebook and pen. He started to scribble down this newfound discover- Gaz threw the skull as hard as she could at her brother's abnormally large head and bolted out of the bush. She continued to run down the street and kept going.  There was no way she could lose him, so she is forced to shelter somewhere secure. While running down the streets she spotted Zim's house. 

" Zim, I'm so sorry..."  Gaz turned her direction off of the road and started her way toward Zim's place. She guessed she was going there despite her previous conversation with herself.  Hopefully, her brother wouldn't think anything too drastic. Once at the door she knocked up a storm until, finally, someone answered. Zim stood there scared and confused. "Gaz, what are you-" "LET ME IN HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!" "wait who is-" "JUST- let me in, please !" with barely any questions asked, the green-skinned boy let her inside and locked the door behind him. "now... tell me... what's going on? who is after you? Zim and Gir will do their best to help, but I and my brother are alone. Our parents are out on a cruise, and of course, they put the mighty ZIM in charge." Another knocking fit occurred, this time more violent. Zim went to answer the door again but Gaz stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. Her purple hair was windblown and tangled, soon he had noticed that, assuming she was chased. Gaz took a moment to let some of the adrenaline drain from her system while dib continued to pound on the door. After a moment of nonstop banging, Gaz caught her breath and quickly explained to Zim what had all occurred that night.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

     "He did all those things?! He's insane!" Zim shouted. The knocking stopped. The two fearfully glanced out the window. Dib was out there looking in. His eyes were twitching behind those broken glasses and messed up hair. His heavy breath fogged the glass as his once psychotic smile grew into a murderous scowl. dib screamed from outside, "You can't control my sister ZIM! I'll get you, I'll get both of you! I'll - I'll KILL YOU!  I'LL KILL YOU BOTH! Gaz is too far gone to fix now... you programmed her to come back here. Once she's out of the way I'll put you on an autopsy table and my dad will do the honors of cutting open your squeedilyspooch and proving to the world you're an ALIEN!  They might even name your autopsy after ME! "  The green skin of the preteen's face grew a pale mint after realizing the escalation of the situation. Gaz turned Zim away to try and calm him down and get out of there. "I was originally going to come as soon as I could, but I knew he would be able to see I was with you- No offense, I just wanted him to stop thinking about all those theories... but now-" a loud crash was heard throughout the room. Zim's backpack was on the floor on top of glass now surrounding the inside of his living room floor. Without words said, Zim grabbed Gaz by the arm and practically dragged her to the staircase leading to safety. "our bedroom is the saferoom, go down there and hide Gir, Zim will call the police." he whispered. He patted his pockets checking for this phone, but he had lost it somewhere. "take mine, I luckily kept mine in my pocket overnight." Gaz handed Him her phone as they quietly made their way down the staircase. Zim shut the door.

     "oh Zim, Gazline~ Where are you?"  Insaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane- he heard a door quietly shut near the bathroom. Of course, he would know where to look since he's been here before. "trying to get away, are we?  We'll see about that." insaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane- he slammed open the bathroom door. 

insaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane- 

He opened the shower curtains with an abrupt swing. insaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane-

"you're Zim's robot, aren't you?"  

"who- who is you, mister? please leave me and my brohver alone..."  A child in green doggy pajamas- his robot - a child- 

insaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsaneinsane-

Its not human.

 "My insane son, you're living a fantasy." The robot is scared... it should be.

The clock struck two.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿